Guys and Girls: If you are considered good looking, would you date an average looking person?

Personally, would and I have. I am considered by some to very pretty, but I still sometimes become attracted to guys that most people consider average. Currently I find an average guy really cute and he makes me so nervous that he couldn’t even hear me one time. 😂

• Yes
    85%(33)84%(89)Vote84%(56)
  • No
    15%(6)16%(17)Vote16%(11)

Most Helpful Guy

• The emotions you receive when in contact with someone have great affects on how you see them. In other words, this average looking guy makes you happy. Hence, your brain link happiness to him. As a result he becomes more attractive to you then when before you knew him.

• Well , to be honest, I actually do like him both physically and emotionally. In fact, whenever he looked at me, I got all shy because I just find him really cute.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. For me, relationships should not be about their physical qualities. Beauty is skin deep and trying to be with someone who is good looking or average or whatever is senseless. Be with someone who makes you happy and who you connect with.

What Guys Said 20

• Just depends on how "average" they look. Some would call an average looking girl very beautiful while others would say "she's ugly or average"... honestly it just all depends on the point of view

• Its all very opinional some girls say im cute, handsome, average, ok, ugly so i can't really answer accurately, but id date a girl considered average or below average because what they think isn't important at the end of the day

• If you're pretty, I'm curious why you'd date down?

• Well, I don’t really consider it dating down, it’s just that most people that some of my romantic partners average. However, to answer your question, I liked the chemistry between us and I love the chemistry and how natural it felt talking to the guy I currently find both physically and emotionally attractive

• Fair enough, attraction is all about the complete package. I would think though that because you can find people with great personalities in all "leagues", that you'd always try to aim upwards - that's the way i approach it anyway.

• funny to me i consider myself average, but to a lot of females I'm very handsome.
    I have dated all kinds of females., looks are not my priority.

• I have dated average girl to make her special. I can make division two girls into champions legue after one date

• It's all subjective anyways

• Personality is more important so sure.

• Yes, i would date a average looking girl.

• Im not good looking

• yesss

• No. I love beautiful woman.

• thank God he didn't make me good looking
    I might not have done tbh

• Most girls are average looking so yeah. Even most celebrity women are average.

• I don't date so much based on looks. The quality of the person is far more important to me.

• Yes but, Im not attrative or average :(

• Yes because I prefer a good personality and average looks over great looks but poor personality.

• Yes.

• I am good looking and I don't date average looking people

• Well I'm not good looking so I wouldn't know lol.

• I will definitely

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, if they have a great personality. Average can still be kind of attractive and the good personality enhances that even further.

• I am, I think, and Yes, I Know... I have Dated and Mated an Average Joe.
    Personality Highlights the Best from the Rest. xx

• Nope, if he is average in my eyes then he isn't attracting me. He must be good-looking in my eyes in order to date him. Attraction matters.

• Someone becomes handsome in my eyes after knowing he has a good personality. Before knowing their personalities, everyone is just average to me lol.

• I look at a lot more than just his outer looks.

• I would. Everyone has their own version of beautiful/sexy so your version of it might be someone else's average.

• My boyfriend considers himself average but I think he is so fine.

• It depends. An average guy could definitely become more attractive if he's charming.

• Yes I would

• Yes average is fine i've been told i'm pretty and attractive looks are secondary to personality to me.

• Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. True many people may believe you’re good looking but I try to strive for how a man treats me with actions not just his looks move dated a lot of pretty boys but some don’t have much respect or depth.

• It's all about personality

• I'm not in the game for looks.

• I chose my partners more based on their personality and how they treat me

• sure