If you entered a monogamous relationship, how would you feel if?

Alright these questions are everywhere, but I really wanna ask it from this perspective. Let's say you're with someone who was 100% devoted, loyal, monogamous to a T, but out of left-field they say they want to open the relationship, see other people, participate in threesomes, etc. How would you handle it? That doesn't mean you have to say just that you "would" or "wouldn't", but how would you literally DEAL with a situation like that?

Me? I'd tell them to get the hell outta my apartment.

The fact that three separate users used this post to flirt... lol. For those who don't know: the Graveytrain is taken and not interested in anybody from G@G. I'd appreciate it if people could just answer my questions normally. Thanks.

1658

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say no, there is no possibility that I would ever agree to that. It's just not my thing. If they want to be with someone else then they should go and do that. That's their choice. If I want to be with someone else I won't be in a relationship. I'm not interested in threesomes anyway.

p. s. I LUV YEW @RJGRAVEYBRAIN, CAN WE BE SEX PALS? I HAVE A PROSTHETIC MANGINA <3

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl