Why are you in or seeking a relationship?

I heard a comment the other day that peeked my curiosity and I'm interested in other people's responses to this question?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have kids, a career, etc. At this point I wouldn't mind being with someone who I truly enjoy spending time with. I'm not trying to fill something. Just make my life more full.

• Nothing wrong with that!

• I guess we're all alike in more ways than we realize

What Guys Said 18

• I need companionship also having woman in my life keeps me on my toes and pushes me to be more proactive. But I am still working on being more proactive socially with woman.

• Biological programming. Touch, kind words, etc all bring about incredible euphoria in a stable, happy relationship.

• I'm a widower, I was married 33 years and I miss having a female companion.

• I am seeking a relationship because: I enjoy companionship, my sexual desires are unfulfilled, I wish to have a family.

• Nowadays most of them searching for dating 💏 for longterm relationship with girls in any manner to do anything for girls

• Love

• I've always wanted to have a companion and lover that would love to do things together and eventually settle down. That dream has died. I've been looking for fourteen years of my life for someone and no one has accepted me. The worst is when they are really flirty and have someone already.

• Thats a good quality question. Its about the pleasure of passionate kisses, cuddling to not feel alone. Feeling specially jmportant.

• I agree. I mentioned on another thread that my curiosity stemmed from hearing a comment that "we all want someone to share ourselves with" which I think is profound in its own little way. So I wanted to know what everyone's responses were !

• I always wanted someone to love me and for me to love that was romantic. I used to seek it. I've given up the ghost. Nobody wants to be with me. I've been rejected for over fourteen years

• I'm just horny. I like getting laid. That's it.

• Well honesty is always the best policy! Just make sure you state that ahead of time or you become an asshole lol

• Very true. I am pretty blunt but my intentions are always clear

• Then I think there's nothing wrong with that!

• Piqued your curiosity.
    And I am neither seeking nor in a relationship :D

• I know 😂
      I write half of these at the crack of dawn and my grammar isn't on yet. It bugged me so bad but I couldn't figure out if you could edit and it wouldn't let me delete.. you nazi

• Haaa, thank you. Words are fun, and stuff.
      I dunno though, sometimes I think being verbose takes away from the earnest simplicity of lovey-dovey things.
      I hope you find what you're looking for; and if nothing else I feel like I've met a fellow quasi-poetic soul so that's kinda nifty.

• Thank you, likewise :)

• I want to hold someone tight and beloved by someone other than my family. So i always stood and walked alone and the girlfriend i had used me so i say i still dont know who it is to be loved.

• Don't worry, you will find someone!

• Thank you someone who understands

• Love, compassion, understanding, patience, and family 😏.

• Cause i wanna feel the warmth of the body of my partner i wanna be close to her or even kiss her or sleep with her not sexually juat be in a bed with her and cuddle and kiss or watch movies plqy games or go out and have some fun

• Bored or lonely, not sure which one yet.

• A kinky freak

• Not trying to be judgmental but if you're 13 you shouldn't be seeking sex.

• For Hangout. and share feelings..

• Womanize. Lay up on a bitch.

What Girls Said 6

• Seeking a dude who laughs when I fart.
    Basically that's it. If he laughs when I fart then I know he doesn't have a stick up his ass and is probably chill lmfao

• As someone who doesn't care about women farting, I never knew this was such an issue for so many men.

• O I've seen some. Seems like a lot of guys are disgusted by it. Maybe it's just what I'm seeing

• I never knew women can fart 😂.

• Because it makes me happy to have someone be there for me all the time, and satisfy my "romantic" needs.

• I'm in a relationship because I found someone who I love who loves me in return.

• I want to experience what it's like to hold hands. What is like to kiss. What is like to actually be loved by someone for once

• Because I feel like I can't live without him and this is not a cheesy line from a movie I'm really experiencing it. When I'm around him I'm happy and when I'm not, I become a total mess. I miss him terribly when we're apart so the only sensible thing is to get into a relationship with him.

• I had a bad breakup a year ago that made me scared to commit myself. But now I just think it's time to put myself back out there.

I wouldn't necessarily say I'm seeking a relationship though (as in actively looking). I think I'll get in one when the person I meet is compatible with me. Whatever happens, happens right? I'm just going to keep carrying on with my life and doing what I want.