What was the weirdest compliment you ever got?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "You have really beautiful red lips"

Now, normally this would be a good thing. However this particular dude gave me this compliment while my lips were bleeding.

• Thats quite hilarious sorry XD I hope you werent hurt bad at that point ^^'

• No trust me. It was no joke with those eyes. He also tried to get my number after.

• Okay... then you are right it is weird indeed ^^'

What Guys Said 70

• "You'd make a pretty drag queen."

• I've had two different women tell me that I had sexy eyebrows.

I was, and still am, baffled by that. What the heck makes a eyebrow "sexy"? πŸ€”

• Shape maybe πŸ€” like some girls spent a lot of time to make their eyebrows appealing and yours are like that by nature? 🀷

• Hmm, I guess that makes sense.

I was just so caught off guard, the times it's happened. The first time was like, "Ok... thanks?" The second time made me start to wonder, lol.

• You have sexy ears

• This is a hard one to explain - I make a point to be very quiet and unsocial just basically saving myself for people I want to talk to - I was talking about it one day in work about how grumpy I was and someone says everybody just ignores that, they get on with you because you are so likeable, I found it a bit strange since I try to be grumpy.

• If your only 25 why you look so old? 🀣🀣

• "You should not get a girlfriend. You're good the way you are"

Dafaq!

• β€œYou have clean ears” but I am sure it was sarcasm at the time since when I checked later they needed cleaning lmao.

• Your body is hot but I'm not really attracted to it. Lmfao can't tell you how many times I've heard that.

• "You have good high cheekbones. You'd be a good boxer. High cheek bones are better for taking shots".

I mean I can take a bunch, but when he said it I couldn't tell you if it was supposed to be a weird compliment or a weird veiled insult.

• I've never once been complimented in my entire life.

• Haha actually I don't know what to make of this, but one of the weirdest introductions I've ever had was when I was at a wedding with my ex and they were part of the bridal party (so I was alone) a girl-friend of theirs came up and said, "so I hear you have a fat dick."
      Me: "oh. Well maybe. I don't know. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ"

• A girl once told me "Your eyebrows look like perfectly drawn"

• A tie between "you have a gorgeous mouth" and some women in her late 50s telling me and my friend "you guys look like you could be my son"

• When my cousin calls me thin but i keep telling her i need to still
    lose 90 lbs before i can actually consider myself thinner looking.

• "The shoes are great... Just like we used to wear at our school"
    I couldnt decise if to take it as a compliment or she pulling my leg πŸ˜‚

• "You're cock is too big"

It was so weird, because I was like... Vanessa, you're just my nine year old sister. Like what? xD

• A friend said to me if I sick me dick inside her pussy it would come out her butt it's that huge.
    They is giving a ego boost to someone and just taking the piss

• When I was 15(my birthday was pn 16th oct), A 17 yo G@G girl said that "I had a crush on you"
    I was like damn!!😧 Whaaaat?
    didn't think a girl would crush on me
    Moreover, she was beautiful as heck
    not gonna tell you her nameπŸ˜›

• I like how your ears point out

• "You got a nice ass" This is weird as I'm a guy and I'm not sure girls really focus on the ass like guys do... But either way the girl complimented me and looked at me with a weird smile._.

• Why shouldn't girls look at a guys ass? It's natural, because a "nice ass" e. g. at least a bit muscular is better for the movements during sex ^^

• Thank you for not using retard units by the way πŸ˜‚

• Well why would one ask about someone sisters age out of nowhere? (She did this once and I was like? Because I just sat there and she sat with her friend in a couch beside my couch and then just asked)

• "I like your hair"

• "you are the most matching guy for me" from a girl who is readying for her wedding. I was like wtf...

• Oookay... someone wasn't happy with her own life choices o_O

• Yeah seems so. I didn't respond to it and took the conversation sideways...

• i never got a compliment, so this is totally weird

• Some girl in my PE class in high school told me I have a nice butt and to write the elliptical faster cuz it looks sexy.

• "I would marry if you were a woman"

• You have nice facial hair lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• "Your eyelashes are beautiful".

I do not know if I should be happy for the compliment or offended by being indirectly called Gay. lol

• I get this one quite a bit as well! Still not sure how to feel about it. One girl even asked if she could use an eye lash curler on them.

• @Giacomanzo I didn't know that (Men naturally have longer eyelashes than women) so was a simple compliment. She was really being nice.

• One day at the gym a girl told that I have sexy thighs.

• I was told I have nice earlobes, what, earlobes? Lol

• I haven't received any weird compliments per say, one of my ex told me she likes my use of words. I am not sure why.

But I have told a girl that she has a hot nose, she wasn't even remotely hot, I was just trolling. She was a little dumbfounded.

• Never got a weird compliment.

• More from Guys
    40

What Girls Said 38

• A gay man confessed to me 'Even I am sexually attracted to you'. Yes he was being 100% serious and he's never been attached to a woman before so not only was it weird but it was very flattering indeed.

• Actually from my husband putting his foot in his mouth lol he does it often πŸ™„ I struggle with weight fluctuations from a metabolic disorder.
    Me getting ready to go out: when the f*ck did I get this fat!
    Him:your not fat, your still beautiful !
    Me: I never said I was ugly assho! e πŸ˜’
    He got none that night πŸ˜‚

• "You have the whitest teeth I've ever seen, they're whiter than your eyes!"
    I've gotten a few others but that one I was kind of like "uhhhh Kay? Cool... Thanks?"

• β€œYou’re lucky you’re Asian; always gonna look young and pretty”. (He said it was a compliment, after calling over his wife to tell her I was pretty)

• That I'm flirty, which isn't really weird, but I wasn't trying to be flirty and I had no idea I was being that way. I guess it kind of was weird because my mom said that, so I guess I was being flirty with her. Again, I had no idea.

• It's a tie between "you smell so edible" and "I like how long your fingers are".

• someone told me my eyes are so dark, they made me look like an alien but not in a bad way.
    I don't know what that means lmao

• By a stranger in the street " If I were your boyfriend I would never get bored, morning, afternoon, night, I would be at it all the time"
    It's more creepy than weird, but eh..

• Ur freckles make u glow.

• "Wow you look exotic" uhm no, bye

• "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me" by my last boyfriend

• Someone once told me that i have a beautiful jaw xd

• "I love it when you're being a bitch"

• Someone told me I’m too pretty to be lesbian irl and another time someone else said my boobs were very motherly.

• "your armpits are so cute"
    "You have nice/straight body lines"

• There was a few guys around me, one said,

• Somebody said a had a "cool nose" lol

• I have nice feet

• I've heard a similar thing... it really throws you off doesn't it πŸ˜‚

• Feet fetischists are quite weird sometimes. Mine war "gorgeous feet! I'd like to put these toes into my mouth!" ... I was just like dude... wtf? XD

• Your beautifull for a black girll... likee whaattt smh

• What's with the glasses you trying to look like a hot teacher...😲

• I have nice hands and nice body shape

• You shoulders are so sexy.

Like wtf? I don't know how shoulders on a woman can be sexy.

• on my fingers/hands

• "you look hot enough to be my granddaughter" said by a 75 yr old man lol

• "You are so pale and your eyes are so big"
    This compliment was from a korean guy

• You really have mouth for smiling.

• Someone told me I had beautiful teeth. It was an older guy who didn't have any teeth. xD

• β€œYour Hot As Sh*t” that one always made me feel attractive.

• Your hair is like horse hair...

• "you have a nice nose." never in my life, had i thought to receive that kind of compliment.

• I like noses too, lol didn't think it was strange bthough. Oh well , I still like a nice shaped nose.

• More from Girls
    8