Do you prefer to approach or be approached?

Do you prefer to approach or be approached by potential romantic interests?

• Approach
    Vote A
  • Be approached
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I almost always was approached so it's not that easy for me to approach people since there r eyes on me and mouths behind me...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither. 😂
    If I was single though, I would prefer to approach myself. I think it's more difficult for people to read me than me to read other people concerning whether or not they are interested.

0|0
    0|1

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I would say be approach because it's easier.

But at the same time it pisses off if it's not someone that interest you and they don't understand

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I approach girls all the time. I get approached a lot too, and I like it because I know instantly that I'm getting pussy if I want it from her.

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels good when a girl approach me and I really appreciate that. It shows that she knows what she wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to know if someone's interested; and approaching always seems so invasive, especially as a man; so it's quite nice when I am the one being approached.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm working on getting better at approaching, and I'd definitely like to be able to approach potential dates someday, but at this point in my life I'm too shy to do it, so please approach me xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm old school, so I approach. I've turned down every girl/woman who has ever approached me.

0|0
    0|1
  • Approach

0|1
    0|0
  • I approached all the time and i just get rejected. I would love to get someone to approach me for a change

0|0
    0|0
  • Be approached. It's so much easier!

0|0
    0|0
  • Approach, but only after a clear signal. Which almost never happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be approached, unfortunately it's literally never happened

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao at vote result.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's nice being approached. Because I would never do it and it makes you feel good. I wish I could do it but I don't feel comfortable with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love being the approacher, I make it into a game.

0|0
    0|1
  • Doesn't matter to me, As a guy, I like both equally. I hate doing all the work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be approached... I don't and I would love to feel wanted...

0|1
    0|0
  • Bit shy so I don't aproach

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate approaching others, I feel so much more comfortable being approached

0|1
    0|0
  • Approached because I'm more of a bitch than I thought

0|0
    0|0
  • In the past... Any
    Now... None

0|0
    0|0
  • All depends

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer both

0|0
    0|0
  • be approached but obviously you can't expect that if you are a guy, I've always hated and resented that, i'm sure there is a primal biological reason as to why women almost never approach men even if they like and have a strong desire for him

0|0
    0|0
  • Be approached but no woman will approach me as all of them are shallow and want to date good looking guys only.

0|1
    3|0
  • Nah, he should chase money over thots.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 14

• I have always wanted to be approached... but I feel my personality won't let me 😂 I always turn them down.

0|0
    0|2
  • Be approached. I'm petrified of rejection so even when I'm drunk and horny I still will prevent myself from ever going up to someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Approach but It doesn't work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to be approached.

0|0
    0|1
  • be approached cuz im hella insecure

0|0
    0|1
  • Be approached. Too awkward to be the one approaching lol

0|0
    0|1
  • It makes me feel desirable to be approached and who doesn't like to feel desirable?

0|0
    0|1
  • I prefer to be approached but don't mind approaching a guy.

0|0
    0|1
  • neither

0|0
    0|0
  • be approched. i don't like doing the chasing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be approached. Because I'm shy... So, it would be easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once I approached a guy and he told I wasn't his type. Ever since I've been very uncomfortable approaching men. I worry some guy will call me ugly and who wants that

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like approaching, 'cause rejection ain't cool, but at the same time I hate being approached, because usually I'm not interested in those approaching me.

0|1
    0|1
  • I've never not been approached

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;