Do you believe in "love at first sight" ?

ever happened with you

955

What Guys Said 55

• Yes... I fell for her when we had very first eye to eye contact... 10 months later we got engaged and another 3 months we got married.. Its 21 years of togetherness

• More or less yes. I met a woman at a party a few weeks ago and was immediately captivated. She's too young for me, but is old enough and attractive enough that if she were interested in men she would be partnered. This happens to me about once every few years. I've never been available to pursue these women.

• I do. Just because there are 5 thousand different types of Love but I do believe I know it love your talking about yes I believe it is so very possible especially if you not only look with your eyes and look with your heart and feel with your eyes and your heart

• No because I am not blinded by "love" for the outer appearance. I fall in love with what I hear not only with what I see.

• "Love at first sight" doesn't happen
    It is, "infatuation at first sight" and
    if it goes for too long then it is,
    "Obsession"

• Lust at first sight happens, love no.

• Yes, yes I do. Because it's how it happened with my current girlfriend.

• Absolutely not. Wanting to fuck at first sight exists, but not something so complicated and bio-chemical as love.

• No. Definitely lust at first sight. Love takes getting to know somebody more deeply than just their looks

• No way. You only see it in movies it doesn't happen in real life. You might crush at first sight but never love.

• No. You literally can't love someone you don't even know. Most people confuse infatuation with love or that just because they grew to love the person over time, that they loved them the first time they saw them

• Yes I do... When I met my now wife, I knew from the minute I laid eyes on her that she was the one...

• Yes, it happens but, it's just attraction and, it happens every day 2-3 times 😂😝😉

• No I don't

• No. Lust at first sight for sure.

• Used too.. but love isn't real. Its a conditional state that dies or goes away when certain requirements or expectations aren't fulfilled or have themselves changed. Also its never both that are un love at first sight... why?

• I don't believe in love at first sight. Love is something that is made from the bottom up. I think people mistake that for lust

• I think it's more like a crush, I want to know more about that girl. But never really love someone at the first meeting.

• Yes... I do...

• Yup, I believe in so much, and It happened with me when I was 22

• Thats called lust. Not the same as love. Love is something that needs time to develop.

• Yeah it's happened to me and it only sets you up for a fall

• I think IT happens when you are a really lucky Person

• It depends on what she is wearing and how stift I get

• It is very possible but doesn't happen all that often.

• Not at all.. even in a dream

• Yes I do
    I m still loving her

• Yes I do and it has

• yes i do

• Yes it happens to many people.

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, it has happened to me.

• Nope cause then that "love" would just be based on appearance, that's not love thats lust

• Nope. It's infatuation or lust. But not love

• Nope

• Never happened and don`t believe in this at all. I do believe in attraction on first sight tho

• I believe in that but didn't happen to me yet

• no thats gay af

• Nope.. I've known my boyfriend since 8th grade and we just started dating almost a year and a half now and we're in college. I never would've seen him like that in middle school.

• I do believe it. It happaned to me.