Does anyone else look up their sign and how compatible you are with a person?

I’m a Scorpio and I’m always looking up if I’m compatible when I first start to talk with someone. It always seems to be accurate too! Anyone else do this? :)

723

Most Helpful Guy

• Your delusional, judge people based on there actions and your intuition. Not preconceived cultural superstition.
    It's OK I'm delusional too most people have a false belief about something or another. That being said if it gives you the confidence to commit to the action and you are rewarded it will only reinforce the behavior. Just know that this kind of thought process can lead to 'inattentional blindness' 'change blindness' 'conformation bias' 'consistancy bias' and a whole lot of other top down inconsistencies. Basically your preconceptions distorting reality.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. The position of the stars and the planets has no impact on me as a person.

My proof? Me and my partner. His birthday is the day before mine but almost 4 years before. We are the same star sign so we should be the same person under your reasoning.

He was an only child and had a happy childhood. I was youngest of 5 and grew up in an abusive and unstable home. And would you know? We aren’t anything alike! Crazy seeing as the stars and planets were almost exactly the same for both of us. Almost like other factors have a bigger impact?