Does anyone else look up their sign and how compatible you are with a person?

I’m a Scorpio and I’m always looking up if I’m compatible when I first start to talk with someone. It always seems to be accurate too! Anyone else do this? :)

723

Most Helpful Guy

• I do! I’m an Aquarius

Most Helpful Girl

• No. The position of the stars and the planets has no impact on me as a person.

My proof? Me and my partner. His birthday is the day before mine but almost 4 years before. We are the same star sign so we should be the same person under your reasoning.

He was an only child and had a happy childhood. I was youngest of 5 and grew up in an abusive and unstable home. And would you know? We aren’t anything alike! Crazy seeing as the stars and planets were almost exactly the same for both of us. Almost like other factors have a bigger impact?

What Guys Said 22

• Yeah i have and just recently not that it mattered in the end. I don't know how much stock i put in compatibility anyway since its touch and go anyway.

• No because there is literally zero meaning in signs or their compatibility. Your personality is not influenced by your birth date or loosely related star signs. Barnum effect people. Google it.

• Your delusional, judge people based on there actions and your intuition. Not preconceived cultural superstition.
    It's OK I'm delusional too most people have a false belief about something or another. That being said if it gives you the confidence to commit to the action and you are rewarded it will only reinforce the behavior. Just know that this kind of thought process can lead to 'inattentional blindness' 'change blindness' 'conformation bias' 'consistancy bias' and a whole lot of other top down inconsistencies. Basically your preconceptions distorting reality.

• Yes... when a girl looks at the star signs I avoid her like the plague so in a way I also do it.. :P

• No, how would a misinterpreted way of measuring fictive patterns in the sky mean anything? I do know that I'm a Leo.

• Do you know what cold reading is? If not, look it up. The rest is up to your subconscious. If it's accurate, trust it. But stars move and aren't the same as 3000 years ago.

• Ummm... I'm an Aries... I have been into the zodiac signs since I was little. If you do the research... and learn about the signs you can almost pick. out when a bday is for a random person just by being around them. Not hard. Who over says it don't work hasn't even tried. Lol #AriesLife

• I'm Gemini and it says everything i have is temporary. sadly yeah Im unable to make anything permanent

• Not really, i dont see how it helps but is at least an interesting topic of discussion

• Nope. i never did that

• Yes. With every relationship

• I always do this till now , i dont open up to some signs because i have some idea in what will they react, I'm a virgo

• No, that stuff is hokey

• Sagittarius

But I don't care...

I'm compatible with all.. but no one thinks same about me

• Nooe cause I dont believe in any of that stuff

• I don't, those things in my opinion are just stupid and an obstacle for who believe in them

• I just look for a girl who I love but prefer she must be having different blood group.

• There are so many opinions that you can always find the one that is best for you at the moment

• You avoid Gemini darling. It’ll kill you.

• Yes I had same problem

• Yup! Ibm a pisces male... u know pisces r mystics... so i don't blame myself...

• My fiance and I literally did this yesterday for the first time lol

• So! What u want us to do

• Pisces, cancer, Capricorn and Virgo

• Haha nice I'm a virgo

What Girls Said 6

• The whole horoscope thing is kinda ridiculous tbh

• nope; I just directly ask him about himself and figure it out on my own based on our conversations and his behaviors or arguments if we are compatible or not

• No l d

• No. Because I don't believe in superstitions

• I used to

• I used to do entire astrology compatibility charts for the two of us and checked everything out first. I still do that for crushes sometimes.