Do you expect a kiss on the first date? Is it in your mind from the start of the date till the moment arrives?

:p

427

What Guys Said 27

• ahh not really a kiss on the first date. because I wouldn't have gotten to know her to get to that stage, im sure its perfectly reasonable to though. my expectation is if it goes well, is to atlest break that touch barrier, so like hold hands or something sweet like that. my mind would be racing through what she is saying, and what to say next, like questions, and stories, I always have at least one good story so it never gets awkward, or silent

• For me kiss is something very important and personal, and I want to keep it that way...
    I've still never kissed a girl, because for me it's something really really special, and I have a feeling I would attach to a girl so much if I would kiss her (maybe because I fantasize so much about it), and I just want to save my first kiss for the girl I will know I will marry and spend my whole life with...
    I just think kisses are very important factor for attaching and creating a deep relationship, and shouldn't be wasted just for fun...

• I can tell all of you, who are quite a bit younger, that at the moment of truth it is still that quick awkward split second decision us men have to make. At 53, it's still that moment of truth that still gets my heart pounding & a little nervous. It's not the shaking kind of nerv.'s, but did she or did she not enjoy herself, will she go out again? The only thing I expect is if she tells her friends that she'll say "total gentleman". A welcoming kiss to her cheek, a peck if you will, would suffice.

• I don't expect anything. I'll kiss her if she gives me the signals telling me she would like that. I can't tell you exactly what that is, a physical closeness, an intense gaze, maybe a tilt of the head, but there's something.

• Meh expecting means trying to force it... But 1st kiss should be natural and mean something

• I feel like I should go for it. Seems beta not to

• expect, no, hope for, maybe XD

if she doesn't feel like it, then dont, if she does, sure :P

• I would never expect a kiss on the first date. You should wait until at least the 3rd date, and even that can be kinda early for some people. Of course, if both people want to kiss on the first date, they are more than free to do that

• Any guy thinking of getting a kiss on the first date is fooling himself. The first date is a feeling out opportunity, not a relationship starter. But being fair, if the guy has put a lot into setting up the date, then yes he'll expect a kiss or slightly more.

• Yeah I've been wanting to try to make out on the first date. But that's more a bad boy thing. It's just something I want to do, no meaning to it. Just for the sake of it.

• Not really, I'd want to get along with her well in my first date. I'd want to get to know everything about her, I'd want to make her laugh uncontrollably - so that she misses me like hell..
    That's what I'd want..

• Not for me. You should express your love whenever you want. It's better when it happens naturally. Also you can't be dissappointed by something you dont really expect xD

• Tbh, no I don't think about a kiss till it arrives I just wait for the right time to make my move but that's just me

• Kinda, but only because I'm pretty thirsty.

• Hell why only kiss? I expect BJ n eating pussy on first date. Bkoz I date bitches not angel. Am not interested in angels

• That kiss can make or break a relationship. A kiss nowadays has become insignificant. People are now more of a sexual nature.

• Id expect a kiss depending on how well the date went. Not like full on make out, but just a little peck or something. And it's not on my mind until the end of the date

• Well do I expect it? Depends, but ill say if it doesn't happen I feel like I messed up and there probably won't be a second date. We're talking about a kiss here not sex right?

• Typically that's how a man would tell if a date went well, at least mention why you won't kiss him if you want to wait longer flbefore the first kiss.

• Yes,

• Depends how the date went

• No. It depends on how well the date goes

• yes forsure

• It depends but I love to kiss it she is sexy

• Yes of course

• Yup. Kissing is on The script

• Yes... i love to be hard on first date

What Girls Said 4

• I'd want a first kiss on maybe the third date

• it is too early

• Ya, if I think the date went well and they don’t kiss me i’m already like “ehh?” And doubt any further possibilty of dating.

• I wouldn't want to be kissed on a first date unless I've known the guy for a while already before starting to date. I'd want to get to know him before anything gets physical.