How can I love when im afraid to fall😤?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• You can't, unless you meet someone acutely aware of this fact and makes the effort to get you to come out of your shell. That's the problem, you have to be open to the possibility rather than almost ensuring it can't happen by closing yourself off to it. You have to be in it, to win it.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't love when you're afraid to fall

1|0
    0|0
  • There can't be love without trust. When you find the right person you'll trust them which will build the bridge towards love

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you have to fall. Its a risk, that everyone has to take in life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you should overcome this fear before you make love

1|0
    0|0
  • Huh? Find the right man, make sure. Then fall in love with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have trust issues I think you work with psychologist to find how to work through it. Have you had traumatic relationship in the past?

0|0
    0|0
  • Then rise

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes in life were afraid of letting go and allowing ourselves to grow, theirs nothing wrong with love, just our perception of it with past people, sometimes we will cheat ourselves out of something good today carrying yesterday's baggage, Inside, you want to believe even though your scared, allow yourself to love live, and let love go... Theirs a difference between having love for someone and being in love with someone but still living yourself regardless how someone else feel, will remind you that you will be loved again and it's okay to be in love or have love but not take loving or love for granted, toward self as well as others

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't. U gotta let go of that FEAR in order to find love

0|0
    0|0
  • Falling in love gives you the courage to keep falling into a world of trust

0|0
    0|0
  • Your fear of jumping without a net is completely valid. Falls happen. Falls hurt, no matter how much practice you've had. However, an acrobat still jumps because their fear is overcome by focusing on success, not failure. So don't think "what if I fall?" Okay? Because what if you don't?

0|0
    0|0
  • Does that mean you have never fallen before ever?

0|0
    0|0
    • Graveh sya hehe. i am i mean i was hehe

• Show All
    • Whoo yea i agree with you thats quite inspiring ha hehe ty

• Thats, actually a good thing because, it may not hurt much if, the relationship doesn't workout.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is meant to be lifting not falling. Take a step forward

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow your heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Wooow you went sooo deep I can't even so you anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Fall - wake-up, fall n wake-up, fall n wake-up thats how life works. Its not a fear thats a normal behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • One who hasn't loved and lost, hasn't loved at all...
    -old proverb

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is bland

0|0
    0|0
  • Because like learning to ride a bike, you just got to get back up on that iron horse, and try again

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, love is like a bike, once you'll learn how to ride it, you never really forget

What Girls Said 3

• Getting hurt is inevitable. It is how you deal, heal, and learn from it that makes you a stronger and wiser being.

1|1
    0|0
  • You don't fall

0|0
    0|0
    • So inspiring and uplifting to have read all ur opinions and advices thank you so much for the time u did spend in sharing ur thoughts it would be nice if there is a possibility to get to know and be friends with you guys?😂😁

• Don't love if you are afraid

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;