He doesn't text back after we had sex. Should I do something or no?

Had sex with this guy I recently met for the first time and everything went great, I slept over and he cuddled me really tightly throughout the whole night. We have talked about the future and he said that he wants to go on a road trip with and invited me to a trip to San Diego with his best friends next month.

I told him that he better not ghost me after we had sex and then he got mad and asked why I didn't trust him. Later that day, we briefly texted and he then suddenly stopped replying. Should I do something or just leave it as it is?

1134

Most Helpful Guy

• It always comes down to self worth and feeling like we're enough. Stop worrying about others and fix any issues that stop you from fully loving yourself. If you have full love for self, you would not have asked him to not ghost you. This would have been because it doesn't matter what others do because you feel good about yourself. And feeling good about self is what we seek. Don't give others the power and responsibility to decide your self worth. You make this decision. And you have no choice in it. You either decide for yourself or let others do it for you... Also men, and speaking for myself in particular, do like it when a woman can't just enjoy the experience we shared, only for itself. Like as soon as you said don't ghost me you basically said this was not enough. It also implies that it wasn't a mutual exchange, and that he now has to do something to even things out. And finally it also means that you're talking away his decision. By telling him to do something, you took some power and initiative from him. He wants to decide whether or not to continue the relationship. When he does decide to contact you, he will feel that it was more of your decision and idea to do so, rather than feeling merit for it being his idea.

• I regret saying that now... What do you suggest that I should do at this moment? Should I call him to apologize?

• Just text him, "how's it going?" If he responds great, if he doesn't, I promise you there are plenty of other men out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you probably had sex way way way too soon and now he lost motivation to actually court you and is already losing interest. Give him a day or 2 and then tell him that you are going to assume he just wanted sex from you.