Why do you think you're single?

Answer honestly, it can be negative and positive. If you're in a relationship you can say what are the best things you bring to your relationship.

2231

Most Helpful Guy

• I value my grades more than a fling.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm shy and guys don't think I like them in that way. I think I come off as too friendly and not flirty enough.

What Guys Said 30

• I don't believe in love as anything more than chemical reactions from hormones in our brains and bodies at least after I became aware of it, I see that love is just like how in that scene in the movie The Matrix: "there is no spoon" It isn't exactly there or really what we thought and expect it to be.

There's so many people in the world going through break ups, heartbreaks, and divorces right now as you can go to the Break Up and Divorce section of questions on this website and see for yourself.

I just don't really see the point of pursuing anybody when I know for a fact that no relationship is ever guaranteed to last, whether last long or last indefinitely, and two, because if you have somebody, then it is automatically guaranteed that you will have somebody to lose.

So I can't lose anybody if I never have anybody. So I never date, ask anyone out, I only keep to myself. Knowing and realizing that it only has as much meaning, importance, worth, value, purpose, or even matters at all if only you believe in it, and are willing to commit to it, and that you truly desire it. Knowing that you are willing to risk anything and everything regardless of what the outcome is and willing to risk trusting somebody else, otherwise then what the hell is the point anymore?

• im single because I haven't put in any effort to talk to people, but I have reason to, I can't because I have major tests going on. I will probably see about talking to people after, but in the mean time, thats basically why.

• I am not actively seeking to date right now. On top of that, if I am not working, I dress a bit sloppily, not attractive hahaha

• Just came in here to tell you all that I'm not single. Be jealous boyos. I'll be leaving this question now.

• I'm not putting myself out there. I'm a bit too shy for that. Besides that I don't think I'm interesting enough for a lot of women.

• Because I don't have a drivers license
    Most women think I'm immature
    College girls want to focus on their studies
    I'm obviously creepy, 'cuz I've been rejected by every girl I've ever asked out.
    I'm not a bad boy

• Why am I single... I don't really know. I'm as polite as I can possibly be, I always put the girl first, her opinions are number 1 to me. Maybe it's because I want to spend too much time with them? I'm honestly trying to figure out what's wrong with me...

• I am single because I do not go out enough. I like to be by myself most of the time so being with someone else seems like a burden.

• I don't go out, so I never come across anyone new or anything. If I ever do chase after someone it's always the worst possible and least accessible or don't return the feeling. Then there are the handful of women who do approach me that I do not find attractive at all.

• I turn away from any hints I get :3 I'm weird little guy who don't know what these feelings are and what to do and trying to be rational and logial when it co es to dating but the brain just doesn't get that feelings matters...

• Because I choose to remain single and there are nobody around me worth dating. Or at least they are not worth dating according to my standards.

• I know for a fact that I'm single by choice. I don't feel like dealing with a partner. It's a lot of work. Also, I have no real reason to be in a relationship. I don't want kids, I don't believe in romantic love, and I'm against marriage so why even be in one? The only thing that sucks about it is the lack of physical contact with a woman but if I really wanted that all I would have to do is get a friend with benefits.

• I don't ask girls out.
    Im not good looking, enough.
    They can't handle my yugioh car collection.

• I am single because I have no courage. I hope that a girl might try to be the one to make a move for a change. Really mix it up

• I've never been given a chance to be in a relationship.

• Because Im ugly and because I am Indian.

• Because I used to be shy and I'm male. Now it's because it's hard to find a girl I like that doesn't already have a boyfriend.

• Because I haven't tried that hard to get a date.

• I think I don't put myself out there enough

• I guess some good things I bring to my relationship would be... humour and compassion?

• Because women reject me every time i ask them out. That sums up the fourteen years i looked.

• Don't want the bothers that come with it.

• Because I choose to stay single due to how terrible western women are these days.

• Ugly

• Although im not single. God know what she sees in me.

• Oh well, you already high fived :P And that's not bad... my mom called me pretty so I think you got the better deal here.

• Now I feel bad for you man. I was just kidding haha.

On the other side, you are 16 so hope hormones do you a favour.

• Because my anxiety makes it hard to make friends with new people

• My looks :(

• Haven't met a girl who's aka
    "FRIENDS" are more guys than girls

• Many reasons. Mainly because i want to be though

• My anxiety. Makes it hard for me to talk to people, which sucks. A lot.

• I’m single because most women are bi and I don’t date bisexuals.

What Girls Said 21

• I'm single because I haven't met the right person. I'm dating someone now but he may/may not want to be with me long term (in a relationship). This is fine. But regardless, I have never been in a relationship before for that very reason - have not found anyone who fits me perfectly

• I may be single but I'm pretty happy with my love life. Sometimes I go on dates, sometimes I fool around, and once in a few years I actually like someone. Of course, eventually i hope to get married though.

• I'm single because I don't bother to try for a relationship. After my last breakup I just enjoy being single. ^_^

• I don't really know why I'm single, I just have trouble getting along with plenty of people in my age range and having them understand me...

• Because I want to and because I haven't met the right person.

• Because that's my choice

• Im not single now but the reason why i was single before was that all the men that showed interest in me would only want sex in the end. They would sexually harrass me, ask for nudes, and send unsolicited dick pics. They never try to get to know me, they dont care about anything i have to say and they want a quick hook up. It really made me feel digusted by their behaviour and i refused to lower my standards. All worked out in the end though because my current boyfriend actually cares about me.

• This is so wrong. I feel so sorry

• @jersos1 i know it hurts but she revealed who she really is. If she turned on you and was mean to you then she's a jerk. Take it as a sign to move on to someone who is better and kind to you. you're not alone. You will find the one that will love you for a long time dont worry.

• I have always bee judged you know. Maybe this is my destiny

• I'm not.

• Because I'm overweight and I'm trying to be their friend to show them my personality but I'm ending at the friendzone

• Because I'm waiting for the right person to come along and so far I haven't found them. Rn I want to focus on academics and friends and family, and then maybe a relationship later on

• Because I'm really opinionated and bitchy on the outside but no one sees I'm a big softie on the inside

• I have a girlfriend I bring my heart and love, Caring , trust!

• Because I just got out of a long-term relationship (4 years) a few months ago and I'm not ready to date again.

• I think I'm single because I want someone to fit in the bubble I am currently in. Also because guys my age aren't mature enough. And I think I'm boring.

• I think the same with girls around my age. I think that I am too mature and thats why seem boring to others

• I am Single because no boy no likes me

• I'm too hideous and hard to love

• Because I don't do relationships well and I hate commitment

• To be honest, i think I'm single because I don't try hard enough. If i was to put in effort and talk and smile at the guys who always tries to talk with me I'd probably be going through bfs like all them people who just go from one relationship to the other like its nothing. But nope I'm just too lazy to put in effort.

• Because i have trust issues and can't imagine anyone truly being interested in me for my mind body and soul. I flirt, i date, but i'm really scared of getting hurt so at one point i usually run. Which is mainly my problem and im trying to work on it.

• ugly and not the skinniest person

• Well, after my breakup, I choose to be and I'm not desperate to rush into a relationship just for the sake of having a boyfriend.