Why hasn't the guy I'm talking to texted me today after we texted all day yesterday and the day after we met?

janineanna813
Me and this guy met at a night club two days ago on my birthday and we really hit it off. he called me gorgeous and we danced the whole night together. then he texted me right after we left the club and we even talked almost all day yesterday. he said he would visit me at the college I'm going to. but then he said he was at work and that he would text me at 8 when he got done. he texted me at 8:20 I answered then he answered my text back and when I responded to his text he never answered me and he still hasn't texted me today at all yet. is he ever gonna text me again? what should I do?
1
1