1 y

Do you think he’ll eventually Direct Message me on IG?

Long story short, I saw this post about this guy on IG who plays local football (not national) and I was like wow he’s really attractive let me follow him. I Wasn’t expecting him to follow back because he already has a lot of followers. But within minutes he follows me back!!! I was so shocked.

And ever since then he’s always the first person watch my IG stories. However I was sort of hoping that he would eventually direct message me. Its been about 5 days now. I know you guys are gonna say why don’t I message him first. But it’s not really in my culture to approach the guy first.

So do you think he’ll eventually message me? I know It’s still early. Based on what I’ve seen we’re on the same page religiously. We are from the same faith. And he only follows about 400 people. But has thousands of followers. So he clearly doesn't follow everyone.
2
0