+1 y

Guys: Does it mean really doesn't want to talk to me anymore and there is no chance of getting back together?

My boyfriend of 3 1/2 years broke up with me about 2 months ago. I basically moved out quickly after as we were living together. We really haven't had much contact since the break up.

His birthday was about 2 weeks ago and I decided to call and wish him a happy birthday. I was expecting to leave a message but he actually picked up the phone. I kind of said a quick happy birthday and that I had to go.

My birthday was 4 days after his. He decided to text me a happy birthday from him and my former roommates. He also said that he hoped that I have a great year.

That has pretty much been the contact. I was just wondering that since he hasn't attempted to contact me in any way, does that mean he wants nothing to do with me now. That there is no chance of us ever getting back together?

P.S. It wasn't a bad break up, no one cheated. He said that he had some issues with himself that he couldn't work on and work on the relationship at the same time. We both cried the whole night and he kept saying he was sorry and didn't know what else to do.
2
1