+1 y

Does my ex want me back? Is he flirting with me?

My ex and I are very close (best friends) and we're basically trying to work our way into getting back into a relationship because we rushed it in the beginning and we have managed to maintain a strong bond that we didn't have much when we were together.

But anyways on his snapchat, he posted a video of his baby niece and I always comment on how cute she is lmao so I said she is adorable then replies saying 'But not me?' so I said 'you're the opposite of adorable' with a kissing emoji just to be kind of petty then he replies with the eyes emoji and I ask him what he's looking at and he says 'you'. Like I literally feel like he misses us being together because we only broke up like 2 weeks ago.

Also on twitter I like to retweet a lot of stuff and one of them said 'You know I miss you right?' so I didn't tweet this, it was just a retweet. He dm's me the tweet with the eye emoji and I reply back with the eye emoji to see what he wants and he said he's just looking. Guys what do you think this all means?
0
2