1 y

How much time does a guy normally take for space when he is mad?

Out of all of the things someone can get mad about, but then again I would have gotten mad as well. I would not take so long to try to resolve the situation. It has been a week and my boyfriend of one year is still not speaking to me - I sent a text message, it was taken out of context. I went back to re-read what I had sent, it was bitchy sounding. I've explained myself, I've apologized, I've done all I can do. I think the worst thing I could do is blow up his phone, which I have not done. He's gone totally silent, the good news is that he has not eliminated me from social media. What more can I do? I want to talk about this so bad, but he refuses to talk to me. I can't make someone talk to me. He has not said it was over, he's said nothing, aside from, do you remember sending this text message at such and such date and time. I didn't even know he was mad, until he sent that. Why is he so hurt over a misunderstanding?
6
1