Would you be ok with your partner going on holidays without you?

I want to go to the beach for the weekend with my sister and some friends (there are only girls) but i am not sure about inviting my boyfriend because we do all together and I will like some free time just with friends, obviously I wouldn’t cheat.

• Yes I will be ok
  • I wouldn’t be ok

1717

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably depends on how long we’ve been together, the longer together the more I’d expect to vacation together and have holidays together. If we’ve been together awhile than it would probably just be a sign to me that we weren’t compatible as a couple. No one would really be right or wrong, that just isn’t the type of relationship I’d want so I’d go look for what I want and not settle.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend travels with his family a lot without me. Obviously I'm jealous, because I can never afford to travel, but I'm more than okay with him doing so, since he has the chance. He was talking about taking a trip with his friend as well to celebrate their graduation. I just think he deserves a vacation.

What Guys Said 16

• It boggles my mind how much it matters to some people, especially if they live together, because they can't be apart for a few days.

• A normal guy wouldn't feel threatened by something like that.

• Hell yeah, then I can go on holiday.

• sure

• Absolutely fine with it as long as I get to see the tans lines 😉👍

• It’s fine. It would be a different story if you were going on a 3 month tour of Europe.

• My partner and I go on holidays alone all the time, it's part of our jobs.

• Yes i would be okay , i think a girl should be able
    to go with her friends without worrying that she's
    going to cheat on her boyfriend i would be fine with
    things.

• Sure, I do not expect her to give up all of her previous life and habits, as long as I would feel that she missed me. If she gives the impression that she didn't care, then that would be a turnoff.

• SURE you won't cheat.

• olurdum

• I would trust her enough to go on holiday without me. if she cheats, and she doesn't tell me and I don't find out, I'll just make her feel guilty, by letting her keep it going.. Jews are kind of like that. We let you sit in your own filth

• How many of those friends have you ''experimented'' with?

• I personally wouldn't have any problems with that sometimes you need your own space

• Hell naw... girls are sluts on vacation, eveyone knows that.

• Yeah!! Jealousy is s thing of the past lol. In today’s landscape it’s safe to trust that your partner will cheat at some point, and there’s nothing you can do.

What Girls Said 16

• Of course i would.

• Yep. We would and have been on holidays without eachother. Actually, while we've been together, besides weekend trips with friends and family, I've been on a 3 week trip to the UK with my sister, a 4 week trip to India, a 3 week trip to Sri Lanka, and a 5 week trip to Europe with girlfriends.

The distance can be hard but if you trust eachother there is no problem.

A weekend trip away? I wouldn't date someone who wasn't comfortable with that.

• Space is always known as one of the key factors in a successful relationship, he goes away with his friends, I do stuff with mine and then we do so much together. Life is for living and some of the best times are with friends. I truly believe doing things separate as well as together brings you closer in the long run

• My boyfriend takes just guy trips and I take trips with my just girl friends. We also plan trips for just the two of us.

• Yeah have some time with them. He should be able to understand it
    I would definitely allow my partner to go on holidays without me but not with sexy girls (not having trust issues, but I'm a jealous girl)

• I have actually encouraged my boyfriend to go on holiday with his best friend only (guy friend). But I know his best friend and tbh I consider him my friend too. We like each other a lot and I trust him around my partner. I think he is good for my boyfriend and he thinks I am good for his friend :) so we support each other. It feels damn good.

• I'd be a bit upset but I can't force him not to go, he can do what he wants.

• I've taken trips without my partner and it was perfectly fine. I even asked him to come with me on my most recent trip abroad, but I went on my own bc he said no. Regardless, I had an amazing time. I think it's fine to go on separate holidays, you both have your own families and separate lives. Yes, it's probably nice to go on some together every now and then if you want and can. But there's nothing wrong with not going together either

• You’re a couple, not siamese twins.

• Yeah, I would understand if my girlfriend wanted to see her family and make plans.

• Girl it's fine. You getting a boyfriend doesn't mean that you have to give up on that kinda thing, you go have a good time with your friends.

• It is ok

• Damn, people need to learn to let a bitch live.

• Yea cause I wanna go with her I trust her it be people around her.

• Depends on how serious At 23 it's probably not very serious so I think it will be fine

• No, not really.