Why is wearing makeup a dealbreaker to some guys?

Now I’m a pretty girl with or without makeup. I still wear makeup because it makes me feel good. I don’t wear so much that I look like a different person. I don’t go overboard.

But I feel like it’s a silly deal breaker to have.

428

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that makeup can make a girl look like an alien, it doesn't look natural. A little makeup isn't bad, but you start doing every little thing, eyebrows, eye lashes, changing your skin colour, putting on blush ( when like idiots, you can blush naturally) it becomes a little fucking annoying, besides, do you think that we want to invest that crap or sit for 3 hours while you put it on and complain and take 3 hours to take it off. Run on sentence but basically it's all there

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE