Would you be okay with your significant other dancing with someone else?

A woman asked me to dance with her at a friend's wedding, my girlfriend gave me the okay.

1216

What Girls Said 12

• When i had one i wouldn't of been too bothered if they didn't care about me doing it.
    If its harmless then i got no reason to mind.

• sure, i don't care.

• As long as they aren't grinding on each other, I don't care. Even if they were though, I don't have the right to tell him not to do something and it's not like they're fucking

• Yeah, you r just dancing, not a big deal

• If it was a relative. Otherwise no, that's awkward.

• Sure since there won't be any dancing involving me, lol.

• Yeah. As long as it's nothing too sexual.

• Nope

• lol idrc tbh as long they ain't grinding on eachother sure

• If ist only dance, why not. You don't know each other. Trust in relationship is important. Jealous can ruin relationship but it will be ok olny if you show enough interest in your partner and he/she won't panic.

• no it is not ok for me

• I won’t like anyone touching my man so till the time there is distances between them while dancing i m cool about it 😜

• I was surprised my girlfriend was okay with it honestly, the woman I danced with had a nice red dress on.

• I mean, I haven't known her to be jealous, plus she danced with another guy before and I was fine with that. Might be returning the favor so to speak.

• Some girls hide their jealousy.. i do hide it a lot 😜 maybe u r right.. she just wanted to keep the score equal 😉

What Guys Said 16

• It depends, there are instances that I wouldn't mind. Usually it involves me being there. Being a wedding, she may dance with some friends or something there. We went to some fall ho-down event a while back and there was a big dance and at times you switched partners and such. No big deal. If you mean, I'm going out to the club for "girls night" and I'm going to dress super sexy, drink a lot and be open to dancing with guys on the prowl at the club without you than, yeah, I'd say I'd not be up for that but I wouldn't complain, I'd just move on because we just wouldn't be a compatible couple.

• Sure lol. As long as he's not grinding up on her trying to get her wet. Dancing can be pretty platonic. I even went on a platonic wedding date with an old family friend with my girls approval.

• Just a dance...

• If its OK then OK but there will be hell if I caught my girl dancing in a sensual way with a guy. Both will be flying from the window😈

• No issue. Unless it is 'dirty dancing'

• Definitely not.

• Yeah, I'm not insecure.

• I dont mind. Unless its some kind of sexy dance that involves body touching and shit like that.

• Yea as long as you're keeping your hands within boundaries

• Why would it matter? It's dancing.

• If pose involves inserting his dick in her ass? No I am not ok with it

• As long as they don't dance into the bedroom and close the door I really don't care.

• if you guys are in love she is just being nice but inside she want to kill that woman

• if it seems just a dance yes. anything more would be no for me

• Depends on the girl, but even if they say yes they won't be too happy about it

• Sure