Would you be okay with your significant other dancing with someone else?

A woman asked me to dance with her at a friend's wedding, my girlfriend gave me the okay.

1216

Most Helpful Girl

• I wonโ€™t like anyone touching my man so till the time there is distances between them while dancing i m cool about it ๐Ÿ˜œ

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I was surprised my girlfriend was okay with it honestly, the woman I danced with had a nice red dress on.

• I mean, I haven't known her to be jealous, plus she danced with another guy before and I was fine with that. Might be returning the favor so to speak.

• Some girls hide their jealousy.. i do hide it a lot ๐Ÿ˜œ maybe u r right.. she just wanted to keep the score equal ๐Ÿ˜‰

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends, there are instances that I wouldn't mind. Usually it involves me being there. Being a wedding, she may dance with some friends or something there. We went to some fall ho-down event a while back and there was a big dance and at times you switched partners and such. No big deal. If you mean, I'm going out to the club for "girls night" and I'm going to dress super sexy, drink a lot and be open to dancing with guys on the prowl at the club without you than, yeah, I'd say I'd not be up for that but I wouldn't complain, I'd just move on because we just wouldn't be a compatible couple.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE