Is sex even important in a relationship?

I am asexual but I am not aromantic so I would like to have a relationship without sex, is this possible? Sex is gross, you put your penis inside a woman's pee hole and keep thrusting, you get all sweaty and dirty, it's just gross. I would like a relationship with another asexual if possible

• No..
  • Yeah
  • I'm asexual but I am not aromantic, I want a relationship without sex
    Vote C
  • I am asexual and aromantic
    Vote D

1518

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Do you even no how sex works? We do not pee out of our vaginas. That's a separate hole all together

• Soo many people have answered yet no one pointed out on silly mistake.. “u don’t stick your dick in our pee hole!!” We have three holes FYI.. one for you dick.. one to pee and one for poop.. and if u don’t noe let me enlighten you the period blood you r scared of is just some blood her body automatically keeps aside thinking ur sperms might enter and needs nourishment so to provide it though blood.. nd wen this doesn’t happen the blood comes out as waste.. plus it’s the guy who pee from a stick and then wants it inside us? Gross?
    Now u don’t need to feel disgusted.. sex is not always about sticking things in and out.. it is sometimes merely just about giving your partner pleasure and satisfying them and getting satisfied.. think about it 😉

• I think it's important to the relationship if you both enjoy it, but if the people in the relationship don't enjoy sex or don't want to have sex then it's not important. It is something that typically provides pleasure and can also bring two people closer together.

• It's important in marriage, not outside of it. Understand that is how you were brought into this world. But it won't work. Eventually, somebody is going to want sex, and it won't end well.

• Yes it's possible

• Yes to me it's a crucial part of the relationship.

• There are people who say you can orgasm without intercourse. I also believe in platonic love, so yes, you could be asexual.
    But for me, sex tells a lot about your relationship and how you vibe with your lover. Sex basically represents your relationship in physical form. And, it's fun:)
    Not like porn sex... that is weak and disrespects what sex should really be.

• most people will not except that but thair are other Asexual people

• Sex is important.

• You don’t really put anything in a woman’s pee hole, just so you know.

• totally

• Sex kinda happens so just try to ignore it while she tales you

• no dude

• Sex shouldn't be that important if you have love, sex is like a little bonus in a relationship-

What Guys Said 17

• Generally yes. For most thought not all asexuals it’s important not to have it. For most non asexuals being sexual with their partner is somewhere between fairly and critically important. There are some people who are indifferent but they’re a small minority.

• I would assume since you are one such person, there most be other people around there like you as well. Just a matter of finding them.

• I am asexual and aromantic. Think about it, putting your penis in some dirty hole that can never actually be clean. Exchanging saliva and other bodily fluids. Having to hear queefs and women leaking everywhere. Gotta change the sheets afterwards, and that's if she didn't soak the mattress. The sounds, the smells, the tastes. Absolutely disgusting. I can't believe so many people like it and think it's mandatory in a relationship

• "Gross" is a matter of opinion but you certainly don't stick anything in a woman's peehole when you have sex with her.
    To answer your question, I wouldn't be interested in a sexless relationship.

• There are lots of girls here who would LOVE you.

• You honestly sound like how boys sound when they are 7 and think girls are ewwww. If you are asexual fair enough.

• Harsh truth sex IS very important. I can't imagine all these men and women ever decide to live in the same house when they aren't blood related, if it weren't for sex. Though u can manage to meet another asexual person and form a bond with them

• Go see a endocrinologist and stop asking stupid questions. The whole world is made by men who wanted to work to make some money so they could just get a girl.

• I think you need to take sex Ed again lol

• yeah

• Yeah man find that holy girl

• I'm god.

• Yes.

• You know nothing about sex

• I meant to vote no. It's possible to be in an asexual relationship.

• There's someone out there for everyone, so you can probably find someone who meets your criteria. For most people, though, sex is very important, so that will make meeting someone more difficult.

• Yes especially in a relationship that produces children. If you don't want a family then well each to their own then.