I want to wait until marriage to have sex again, but sadly no guy or girl wants to wait with me, why?

Why can't I find someone to wait until I am ready

Most Helpful Guy

• Your insane your asking about guys Cumming in your mouth and now your asking people to wait wtf

What Guys Said 19

• A fat, teen single mom expecting a man to wife her up in exchange for access to snatch that she's previously given away for free? Good luck with that.

• Well I maybe fat in your eyes but some guy or girl don't discriminate, would love to someday marry me. Did it feel good tearing me up I hope it did what doesn't matter what do you say it only matters what I say and of course it to you I might look like nothing but someday that special person would like me you're just bitter because I respect myself now it took me a long way to get to where I am now and I'm happy I'm here

• I think it's like an insurance policy of sorts I don't think of sex as the defining for a relationship but a lot of people tend to. Before condoms sex was a means to having kids that's it that's how naturally it Should be, but we get condoms and it becomes something you do every week, and people started developing sexual acts and so forth because before they couldn't because there was a risk of making the family bigger.

• Cause you have to find guys that see you as a great catch. The market doesn't lie

If that guy isn't up to your standards then it's hard cause that's what the market is giving you

We always tend to have much higher standards than we can actually get out there

• Umm, most people don't have the patience to wait till Christmas to open the present if they know it is already bought in July?

• That way of thinking is wrong on so many levels. While I understand the point you’re making, you’re outright objectifying women, you’re saying that a man has the right to sex the way he has to a present bought for him? At what point does sex with a woman become something he owns just because he’s dating her? At what point does she become his “present” and a thing he can claim ownership over?

• My apologies if I made it sound like that. Maybe the example I used was wrong, I wanted to say that some people, both some men and some women, sometimes do not have enough patience to wait with sex. A relationship should be first about love and respect, and then sex, making love with someone is truly a gift, a present which should be earned, and consumed at the right time.

• I got triggered there... I didn’t realise you may not have meant it in that way, sorry 😐

• "again"?

I'll tell you why: Literally the only benefit waiting until marriage has for a guy is being guaranteed a virgin. If you've already had sex, what could he possibly have to gain by waiting with you?

• True I may not be a so called virgin but I am still a human being that deserves love, and I do have a child to prove that I am not one. And it worked for Ciara so why not me

• good luck with that

• Thank you, but I don't need luck I got my heavenly father on my side

• if u feel its the right choice for u... stick with it

• If you already lost it why not doing it again when you're pretty sure you're with the right guy... anyway still if anyone didn't want to be in a relationship because of your decision then at least you're sure that they were only looking for sex not for a serious relationship

• That is all the guys wanted, so I am tired of being that girl at 4 am in the morning

• Probably because you're not looking hard enough.
    While you're free to make your own choices, I would question why you had sex before but are now withholding it until marriage. I would feel manipulated in such a situation.

• I had sex with the wrong person and kept making those same mistakes, so now if I wait until marriage or until I am engaged it would mean something more to me

• That's your prerogative but surely you can understand that some people will feel they're being punished for your mistakes?
      Marriage itself can turn sour and what then? Perhaps I'm a bit slow but how is marriage a solution beyond a fantasy that it makes everything the right time?

• That's up to you. I wouldn't date a virgin buts that my preference. Could I wait sure but if we're not compatible it's bad.

• Welcome to the 21st century, people are scum.

• No girl or guy WTF, also wating untill mariage is dumb

• Well then welcome to the land of the aids virus

• I'm just gonna not interefer with guys and their sex drives, and marriage? That's overrated. It is 21st century, and you see teens already pregnant by their boyfriends. Lol

• I'm sure you will, i will wait too because pissing god off is not an option

• Because its not 1901, dayum gurl just enjoy your sexuality.

• I am bit sex is not doing it for me, I like oral and even then it is pushing it

• Sex have to be good for marriage

• Uh. You can't virgin purity reduex so keep gobbling up nuts baby

• This full year I had sex twice and it doesn't seem to be working for me

• Cool down

• Because 99% of the females who claim that they feel this way to guys, and order them to wait, are abject hypocrites and bare-faced liars with double standards, who've already "experimented" and "explored themselves" by having sex with multiple guys in the past. YOU lot NEVER wait for the right guy to come along- you'll only ever make the right guy wait. For the bad guys though, the fuckboys and the players, you'll always spread your legs for them without hesitation no matter what you claim your values are. So, why the hell should any of us accept being forced to go through that shitty excuse of a shit-test and wait for YOU, when none of you will ever do the same for us? If the right man isn't worth the wait to any of you, then why should any of us bother waiting for you- what makes YOU worth that wait, hmm?

• This is perfectly showcased by what you said in the title question- "I want to wait until marriage to have sex AGAIN". You've already tossed away your virginity, preferring to have worthless, meaningless casual sex in flings and/or ONS with however many men and/or girls (are you bi? Sounds like it from your wording). And yet, you still want that right guy or girl to wait for you, to remain abstinent until you've entrapped them in a marriage, even though YOU YOURSELF DIDN'T. Why the hell should they force themselves to do it for you when you couldn't be bothered to make even the slightest effort to do it for them? Hmm?

• We're not all like that.. but I agree with your argument.

• I did not wait until marriage because back then, there was only one thing on my agenda. I wish I could go back, to stop myself from making those decisions that I made. And yes I am bisexual. I may not be deserving of it but who is.

• Because most people don’t like celibacy. They may respect preserving virginity enough to defer sex. Any other reason not only seems “not good enough” but suggests a high willingness by you to turn sex off - which is a horrible trait in a spouse.

• Because a relationship, involves sex, right?

Otherwise you're "just friends", righttttt?

What Girls Said 8

• More and more people these days have learned the value and importance of sexual compatibility in a relationship. You can't know whether or not you are compatible with someone in bed until you sleep with them. And why would you want to enter into a lifelong commitment with someone when you had absolutely no idea whether or not the two of you had any chance at a great sex life? Sex is a vital part of marriage. Most guys are smart enough to have that part figured out. Waiting until adulthood is smart. Waiting until after marriage only works for a small percentage of couples.

• I am just tired of feeling like guys want me for my body

• Then focus on your talents and your hobbies, and concentrate on helping people or developing your career using those skills. When you are working on the things that make you happy, the things that inspire you, you won't be thinking about relationships. You'll be concentrating on you. And when you meet a man who loves the same things that you love, he will love you for what you truly have to offer the world, not just for your body.

• Don't feel bad, I'm 30 and still a virgin and would ideally like to wait until marriage as well (though I would consider negotiating with a guy I was really into, into possibly doing it before... this would be a very rare occurance, and honestly I can think of only two guys I've ever liked that I would have considered negotiating with). Further more, whether I'd be open to negotiation or not with a particular guy is determined before dating based on how much I want you (not sexually, but from a long term relationship, eventual marriage perspective)... so there's no dating me and buttering me up to get me to change my mind. As a side, I've never dated either... mainly because the guys I like don't like me and the ones that like me, I don't like and I'm not willing to settle for someone I don't want.

Anyway, I can't find any guy that's willing to wait either. Including guys that claim to be church guys. Almost everyone is fake anymore and they want everything for free.

• Sex is an important part of most relationships. Also making sure that you're sexually compatible is important. Imagine if you get married and absolutely hate having sex together. That would be miserable for everyone involved. There are people who are willing, but waiting until marriage has become an outdated practice.

• Hmm well I don't care much about sex maybe I'll wait but I enjoy being by myself. Relationships are really complicated sometimes so I wou

• I'm the same way girl but there are guys out there who will. Do you go to church? Have you met any guys there?

• I kind of stopped attending church because of people asking and will ask me questions that will make me cry

• Because they are hungry for it

• Stick it out. I’m waiting till marriage too. You can’t tell me that out of the billions of people in the world there’s not 1 single man who will wait for you