A little too opinionated ❌
    Straightforward ✔️
    Not very punctual ❌
    Decent looking ✔️
    Hopeless romantic ❌
    Take good care of how I look ✔️
    A little overbearing ❌
    In great physical shape ✔️

There's tonnes of other positives and negatives but it'd take forever to list them all but the above mentioned things are what people usually look for while dating, so I mentioned them.

My dating history suggests that I'm quite dateable! Although, I'm very good at hiding my flaws... so, I'd proceed with caution if I were you dating me. 😎

2|2
    0|0
    • Hmm you sound familiar.

• @Prima_Dana - Haha! Are you saying I'm generic or that we've talked on here before?

If it's the later, I assure you... we've never had the pleasure of interacting on here before.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 51

• Personally I feel like I'm not dateable haha but if I were to be looking to date things I could bring to the table are.. I'm very thoughtful, nice, sincere, have good tolerance and bad things I can be oddly quiet, I don't like parties so we would have to go on like cheesy dates so yeah

1|1
    0|0
  • 4|1
    0|0
  • im gonna get a ton of downvotes, because im mostly a asshole to everyone on this site, lol

3|2
    0|0
  • I'm single right now & I absolutely love it to the fullest. Me dating someone is the least of my worries now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd like to think I am, but I still have ways to go to be someone my partner and myself can be proud of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am datable, but I am also looking for someone special, so take that as you will.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I’m datable. I just don’t wanna date anyone right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say that i'm very dateable once i get past my inital uncomfortable stage, despite bneing both a guitarist and a dancer, hasn't really helped me that much with attracting ladies

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve been told I have great character/personality, fantastic job, and decent good looks. So far I’ve done a pretty good job to stay single whether intentional or not haha 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh well all it took was 1 date 5 years ago for my girlfriend and I to end up together so I guess that answers this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have a single clue, even my compass is going
    round and round

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 35 and never been on one before, hows that answer? Never even came close.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm perfectly datable for anyone who wants some of this.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty well zero dateability. It could ever be into the negative numbers

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of 10 I would say I am a 3 for how dateable I am

0|0
    0|1
  • You'd never date a guy who has my fucked up work schedule! Graveyard shift = no nookie...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to think I'm a catch but I'm almost my own biggest fan so it's a biased opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Im too ugly and no girl wants to be with a socially awkward misfit :(

0|0
    4|2
  • I'm just going to say hi.
    And my pm is always open.

0|0
    0|0
  • I date all the way back to 1995 and expire in 2080. Who doesn't want that? 😀

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

Recommended myTakes