I cannot find one flaw of him. Is this a red flag?

Ok, this may sound ridiculous but here goes: the guy js too perfect. I (21) met a guy (25) recently and we have been dating for three weeks... We see each other three times a week, and he is the most attentive and the nicest guy I have been with: he would always check on me on the phone after work everyday or surprise me at my door, and he always plan out romantic dates for us. This actually means a lot to me as I have been in several abusive relationships before in my life. But here's the problem: Is it possible for someone to be perfect? So far, he has always presented me his best self. I could not name one flaw of him... is that suspicious? Could he be hiding something?

1133

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps because you are so used to abusive relationships the thought of something actually working sets you off? If you ask me, you became too comfortable with abusive relationships. Just enjoy a good one for once