Sigh.. Attached with a short screenshot. I have no idea what his reply means. Whether or not he likes me?

Cancerian guy and I started to text each other almost daily but with lesser words and used photos to converse. He was hurt once by me (according to him) because I didn’t contact him for a month. My defend is that I did not know he was waiting for me to text him, rather I felt he was done with me so I did not reach out to him. <br />Sigh.. Attached with a short screenshot. I have no idea what his reply means. Whether or not he likes me.?

16

What Guys Said 6

• I'm confused by the screenshot, I need more context

• @lynnlll Oops forgot to type the rest. It'd only a month and when people text daily they run out of things to say so that's normal. However if you two do have feelings then you just have to maintain the relationship by trying to talk to each other. Maybe not everyday but at least set a minimum you two are both comfortable with.

And you can't try to decrypt his hidden message. Either you or he makes a move to advance the relationship such as just coming out and say it or slowly start to physically get close to each other that's conformable between you two. Text messages like this mean nothing other than the words they say, trying to read into is the death of communication and a relationship because it is a fine line you walk if it gets misinterpreted. Well good luck, I hope you have some piece of mind after this. Oh and if you do like him then make a move too.

• Do I take it as he is not interested anymore?

• Oh my bad, I hope you didn't lose sleep over this. I had to go to bed.

In short yes, he is not interested enough to trust you again and talk to you like he did before.

But I want to encourage you that this even if this ends you'll find someone that wouldn't give up, mistrust, and indirect. Relationships has risk and reward all the time, and we risk our time, money and emotions for compassion, love, and attention. So I know it sucks but we have to move forward and find someone we can accept and love and vise versa.

• Why does the guy being a Cancer have any relevance?

If you are using it to define them, I am a Cancer. See how accurate you are

• he just ignored the part of words and said good bye

• Dont play the waiting game. Its a relationship not a staring contest

• He's said ok bebe... that's acknowledging you saying you preceded the other version... he's not ignored it like people are claiming... give him a few days to see if his behaviour shows he's gonna try talk more or if he's blown off your comment.

• just means what the words say not all things have a meaning

What Girls Said 1

• He ignored what u said