What would you do to get your ex back?

If you had a chance, what would you do and how far would you go for that person to get them back?

725

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you want to get an ex back who thought that you weren’t good enough for them in the first place, asking for them back is like handing them the gun again, in case they missed the first time around.

Now if you were the one who left the relationship (left them for someone else, cheated, lost the feelings), than a sincere apology would do, but most of the times your ex might not want you back after this & rightfully so.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, things ended very amicably with my ex-boyfriend, so I would be willing to get back together one day... but not today.

The reasons we broke up are still there. If one day they're not and I'm still single, then maybe I'll look him up. But I'll NEVER do anything special to get him back. Desperation sounds more like obsession than love.