What would you do to get your ex back?

If you had a chance, what would you do and how far would you go for that person to get them back?

725

What Guys Said 25

• Why would you want to get an ex back who thought that you weren’t good enough for them in the first place, asking for them back is like handing them the gun again, in case they missed the first time around.

Now if you were the one who left the relationship (left them for someone else, cheated, lost the feelings), than a sincere apology would do, but most of the times your ex might not want you back after this & rightfully so.

• Give up on ex's there is a reason we call them an EX? How ever if you want your ex back best to actually speak your mind don't beat around an old broken bush

• "If you had a chance, what would you do and how far would you go for that person to get them back?"

i would bring her to the highest mountain... and then push her off lol da fk i want that drama back in my life for?

• I've never wanted an ex back before.

• For a couple of them, I'd be willing to get on my knees and beg. Most of them I wouldn't want to get back together with.

• Not a damn thing. I wouldn't want them back. They are exes for a reason.

• I tried getting my wife back while we where co existing in the same house yet she insisted on separating, I washed every bit of laundry kept the cat boxes clean did the dishes , cooked on night I wasn't working and bought her a cat for $9,000 and she still left and took her car with her :/ now I'm stuck with high insurance and a car payment and no wife...

• NOTHING. There's a reason why she's an "ex". I want to keep it that way.

• I wouldn't. Never go back to an ex. Ever.

• Nothing. Leave the past where it belongs

• I would kill... a spider

• Nothing. An ex is an ex for a reason.

• Why would you make the same mistake twice? Glad to help.

• Anything

• I would never try to get an ex back. But maybe that's just me..

• Nothing. May she rot in hell.

• Attract sexually

• I wouldn't do too much that time has gone but I do miss her from time to time for the wrong reasons

• Bout the same as a klondike bar

• Why would you want your x back. There's a good reason why there your x

• nah their Exs for a reason it won't work out never does

• I can do what I want to get him back. but with certain limits

• Depends if I fucked up bad I would do a lot. If not than not more than for a new crush.

• The only ex I would want back would have to win me over. I wouldn't make any effort toward her.

• There's no chance i want my exGF back because she was one messed up woman!

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on why we split. If it was my most recent ex then I would do anything for him, he was the most amazing guy but the time wasn't right. But if it was the ex before that... I would rather die

• Fighting for people is useless is what I've learned.
    I won't be doing anything, he can come chasing me back and do his best to get there.

• Honestly, things ended very amicably with my ex-boyfriend, so I would be willing to get back together one day... but not today.

The reasons we broke up are still there. If one day they're not and I'm still single, then maybe I'll look him up. But I'll NEVER do anything special to get him back. Desperation sounds more like obsession than love.

• I wouldn't bother.. Once an X for me forever an X... never looking back...

• Nothing. I have no regrets.

• I wouldn't do anything. If he comes he comes.

• I would do anything if I figured out that he is the one I want in my life forever.

• I meen anything that would make him attract to me 😬