How would one go about getting a guys number when they really havn't talked much?

I like this guy but we've only talked a hand full of times. I dont know how to get anyones number. Please help.How would one go about getting a guys number when they really havn't talked much??

424

What Guys Said 24

• bring up a subject you are both interested in and after a while of talking with him about what ever else you have in common say you guys should hang out more. Based on his response ask him for his number

• Just ask lol do u smoke or drink? Cause if u do and tey do thats a easy way to get a number or if they know something u dont and u "want them to show u" well ehy not exchange number so he can tell. u how. I got many ways but most ways is kinda way guys get @ girls. But i always been successful at finding a way.

• With guys, simple is usually best. Either ask him for it, or, even better, give him yours. That'll give him a boost of confidence to actually use the number.

• Mickey and Minnie

• Just ask. That's kinda the point of getting someones number -- so you can talk more.

• Just ask him. Us guys aren't as pesky about giving our number out like you girls are.

• Just walk up and hand him your number

• Allow messages and I'll send you mine, might not be the one you want but it's a number I suppose 😃
    Oh, did I mention I'm a Micky too, but you can call me Mick if you want...
    Whatever you want, just take the number please lol

• Give him yours then.

• Tell him the truth

• Invite him over to some plans and if he seems interested, then be like give me your number or just ask for hiss 😁😁

• "I'd like to get in touch, later, if you don't mind. May I have your number?"

• you can make an excuse for that, when else time will we need somebody's number? for example, doing a research test, make it like you are gathering information for research normally.

• All u have to do is ask

• Find common ground. Strike up a conversation and then be blunt. Ask them out for a coffee or a drink.

• Talk to him a little get to know then ask for his number

• justASK FOR HIS NUMBER

• Just say can I get your number just in case I need your help

• Just ask dont be shy and just don't get to worked up about it

• Just ask him

• I'm not sure I have the same problem with trying to get a girls number.

• Make sure it's natural and not forced

• Just ask for his number ;o

• Same way you'd want him to get yours

What Girls Said 4

• Literally ask him for it.

• next time you see him, ask for his phone. tell him you dont get to talk to him much so you want his number. enter your number and then immediately call your phone with it. Boom! you both have each others number now..

• Can you answer my question please thanks

• Don't be shy and just ask him direct