How would one go about getting a guys number when they really havn't talked much?

I like this guy but we've only talked a hand full of times. I dont know how to get anyones number. Please help.How would one go about getting a guys number when they really havn't talked much??

424

Most Helpful Guy

• bring up a subject you are both interested in and after a while of talking with him about what ever else you have in common say you guys should hang out more. Based on his response ask him for his number

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• next time you see him, ask for his phone. tell him you dont get to talk to him much so you want his number. enter your number and then immediately call your phone with it. Boom! you both have each others number now..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE