Would you be happy with your relationship if it hurt people you loved?

I'm secretly talking to this person who has been just... Trouble. But the way they make me feel is incredible! Ugghhh my family would never approve... Neither would my... Well yeah I think more people would be hurt by my choice. Should I be selfish? Would you be happy with your relationship if it hurt people you loved??

• No it's not.
  • I'm going to be up all night.
  • I have a weirdo bruise. Look.
    Vote C

421

What Guys Said 21

• You need to wight the pros and con's, if your relationship is equally causing trouble or pain or problems as much as the good things then that is probably not a good relationship to sacrifice your relations with your family and loved ones for.

• Depends entirely on the situation itself if my date is threatening to go murder my family or something then I'm probably going to beat them senseless and go home but if theyv just lived a life of trouble then I'd be a hypocrite to break up with em just because my friends and family wouldn't approve

• I mean I'd do it in secret if I had to, I wouldn't hold back for anyone else unless it were a good friend's ex. Just don't put yourself in any kind of danger or emotional risk. Gold V looking to duo tho 😎

• 1. When you are an adult you should do things because you want to. Not because family controls you.
    2. That said, don’t just think with your heart all the time either. People who do get the short end of the stick in life. Better look out for yourself.

• I say Fuck it... Why not give it a go? You only live once. People aren't always going to understand your actions... But if you're doing what makes you feel good, and what feels right to you. Then enjoy it... If it doesn't work out, then oh well... Sometimes we've gotta learn the hard way but at least that way you'll live with no regrets.

• dont be selfish... your parents brought you up so think about them... they are the person who will be with you always...

• You honestly have to make this decision on your own. How much do you care about your family? Are there other people like the person you are talking to? Do you genuinely love this person?

You have a lot to consider, but if you don't love that person then I would choose your family.

• Your polls never have good answers. I don't even have any weirdo bruises or else I'd just pick that

• As long as you're ok with trouble, go for it, you're the only one that will deal with the consequences, not them, so their opinion won't matter

• Its your life. Not you familys life. Do what your heart wants. But really think if this is someone worth spending your time and effort on

• Be selfish af, if you leave it you may regret and always wonder what could have been, friends and family would forgive you over time!

• Just be yourself.

• Always keep in mind that relationships come and go, but family is forever... Unless you really fucked up.

• Just do what's right for you

• I'm not sure what you're actually asking. Too vague to give any useful answer

• This is probably the most appropriate time to be selfish

• I never really gave a shit what my family thought, wouldn’t make a difference to me.

• Yeah

• Of course I love hurting people

• No I would not be.

• Should listen to "people that we love" by Bush. Might be interesting to you

What Girls Said 4

• You should be You it’s not selfish if people can’t accept you for who you are then they don’t need to be your bed room.

• I wouldn't be happy

• i dont love anybody so sure

• No it’s not