1 y

I have a hypothesis about women and would like it to be confirmed or reassessed by you all here?

I believe that women experience sexual desires differently than men do. Where men can feel an initial attraction to women and can act on those desires without anyone interferences, women can't. Women have a 2 part sexual appetite that must be met before they can proceed further with the relationship. Women have have 1. Lust and 2. Lustful emotional desires. Men, have both of these as well, however; "lustful emotional desires" can be satisfied by lust itself and is regularly. What is a "lustful emotional desire?": a desired sexual cognition of a person. Lust is met through appearance, mainly, whereas lustful emotional desires are met by mentally accepting the lust that is present, typically through the use of seduction. Yes, I am saying women must be seduced before they can consciously make the decision do you have sex with someone. So, you might know what cognitive dissonance is: cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values. Well, sexual cognitive dissonance would be the reason as to why women are more reserved then most men. They hold this feeling of lust, the same as men, but they also hold this feeling of "Lustful emotional desires" which must also be met and coincide with what the view for their lust. I seriously think I've crack this thing. It explains why us men use pick up lines, techniques for swaying women, and have such a tough time understanding them, it's because, men use lust to drive them whereas women have a perceived cognitive lust which must be met first. I've put this hypothesis to come up techniques which I put into practice and have had remarkable results. I want you to help me better improve this theory. Please, any insight would be valuable.
1
1