Would you kiss your girlfriend in front of your family?

I'll be meeting my BF's entire fam for the first time over Thanksgiving. I was talking to him today about it and told him he shouldn't kiss me (not even a peck) on the lips. I said a cheek kiss is fine, but since I'm meeting his whole fam I wanted to make a good impression. He thinks it's not a big deal and knows his fam won't care if it's just pecks, but I'm the first girl he has introduced to his family ever, so he really doesn't fully know if they care in my opinion. Am I being extra?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• Yes I would. It wouldn't be a full on make out session, but why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. if we love each other.. then we can kiss anywhere we want.. infront of anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I've done almost everything you can imagine to a girl in very public places many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Too embarrassing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes. I kiss her everywhere else why not there?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls got cooties so I'm out.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure would..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah what the hell anyday

0|0
    0|0
  • yup i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can't

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I realy would feel uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s fine

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah this is the first time he's ever brought a girl home to meet his family. he doesn't know what to expect. if he says no kissing because he thinks thats the best thing to do then thats the best thing to do. he knows his family better than you do so if i were you i would go with what he says.

0|0
    0|0
    • sorry i completely read that wrong lol. fucking dyslexia. what i mean is that you two shouldn't kiss in front of family.

• Sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

Recommended myTakes