How to start conversation with girl you don't know at all?

I see girl in my school and she's so beautiful, somehow all I wanna do is speak with her
All I know about her is: she live in the same village that I live in and we are in the same school but not in the same class.
So any advice to start conversation with this girl and how I could start? How to start conversation with girl you don't know at all!?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Say hello. Give her a compliment. Ask her out?

• this seems well and good in theory but do women really respond well to the blind ask out

• your not losing anything you already don't have a relationship with this girl worst case is you leave with the same thing

• What happened with you and the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe just introduce yourself and say that you really wanted to talk to her and have seen her around then you could go into what classes she’s taking