What is your opinion of this girl on a date?

This is sort of to do with the question i've asked on Princess Syndrome.. I think he honestly dealt with her behavior really well (this is edited obviously) but i saw the whole episode and he was nothing but polite to her but just because she wasn't getting her own way she decided to leave.

2033

What Guys Said 33

• This reminds me of the joke mis-attributed to Sir Winston Churchill:

"When Nancy Astor, Britain's first female MP, told Sir Winston Churchill that: "If I were your wife I would put poison in your coffee," Churchill famously replied: "Nancy, if I were your husband I would drink it.""

If I had a date with a lady who behaved this horribly, I would be relieved for her to leave midway through the dinner. At least she would spare me the price of her dessert!

• she left without paying her half as well.. couldn't believe someone can be that rude! at least pay your half if you're going to walk out like that.

• Hopefully you never have to have that experience anyway lol.

• I have been ghosted a few times but never in the midst of a date!

• All I can say is "Karma never loses an address." She will get hers !

• I remember watching this, and he seemed like a nice guy.
    It worked out pretty well for him anyway, as the girl from his second first date was really sweet :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI5142ZwTQ0

• Yes i saw that! :) saying that i think anything compared to the other girl is going to seem great! lol

• Well yeah, obviously she's no Felicity from season 7 episode 1... XD

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

She has self-esteem issues which is understandable since she was in an abusive relationship. I think she isn't ready for another relationship just yet and that she spends some time single to recover from the pain and trauma.

• Can't handle a girl with that mentality. I'd probably stand it during that one date and if she wants to leave first she can, but after that date, she'd never hear from me again.

• I didn't even have to watch the entire thing. Like the first 10 seconds. I would have been the one to leave.

• Sounds like she's trying to do what her ex did to her? She always said yes and never said no to her ex and nows she's doing that to someone else? She of all people should know how shitty that feels.

Honestly, I would've been happy she left. Could never date someone so selfish and rude

• WHAT A BITCH! WHAT A SLUG! WHAT A TRUE LOSER SHE IS! And that whiny voice was irritating. He was relieved, that's why he laughed. She is very pretty is she and she dresses kind of poor for her body.
    The Winston Churchill story written below is very good for this gal.

• Not a good opinion. If she didn't think they were a good fit, then she should've said so. I mean, it seemed rather clear that they weren't a good fit during the date. I don't know how different Britain is from the US, but I'd rather you tell me you're not feeling the chemistry. We can both leave at the same time. That way, I can leave too instead of sitting there expecting you to come back. There's other fish in the sea (for both of us). She's physically attractive, but her attitude with this date stinks.

• She's a complete bitch. I would have left myself if i was that guy.

I wouldn't sit there and put up with her shit.

• Too needy too bossy no thank you.

• I'd have left by the fifteen second mark.

• What a self-entitled sloot, I like how she was allowed to leave too

• Sloot? What made you get that impression? Or does that word have different meaning than i think 😂 lol

• What a bitch, sadly I've known many like her, and I try to avoid them

• I only watched the first 12 secs and she already seems annoying.

• She seems to like things her way and i love her accent kind of unique.

• ILL dump her in front of her friends and drop her?

• Fuck that!
    WouldNotPutUpWithHer/10

• I really don't like her or that kind of attitude. I'd she presented the same attitude in a more pleasant way then I'd have a different opinion

• Didn't even have to finish watching the clip. Obvious reality show drama. No one with an ounce of self esteem would stand for that. Just entertainment and shock value.

• Holy crap. Slow boat that one back home. It needs time to develop into a human being.

• God, I wanna karate chop her in the throat.

• What a bitch.

• I'll be the one to walk up and leave, lol.

• I also watched just the first 10 seconds and closed the video, couldn't stand it any longer 😂

• She needs to try those tricks on somebody that's less attractive than her

• she's gonna be a cat lady in 10 years

• I was at a restaurant with my wife, and there was a girl acting like that. When she went to the bathroom, their waitress offered the guy duck out of a bad date thing they usually reserve for women.

• I would take her out

• That girl is NOT for me. I'd rather date the waitress.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 20

• And this is why I always tell people be friends first, then see if dating is possible. Her behavior is due to how other men present themselves and treat her. This is what happens when you condition people to that degree. They think it's okay to do these things. That was so rude of her. She has problems that she needs to resolve with a professional counselor. He had the right to straighten her out right then and there. He looked and sounded like a very nice guy who deserves somebody who's going to treat him with the equal amount of respect he's giving her. But, she wanted to do what she wanted. So that is her problem.

• I think girls who act like that need a slap across the face

• She's got issues. Ok you were treated poorly in the past but that doesn't give you the right to act like a total brat.

However if a guy was ordering for his date I'm sure a lot of people here (mainly guys) would be all "He's alpha as fuck" while some might (mainly girls) be calling him a chauvinist. But when it's a girl everyone says she's a bitch.

• Of course I realize the reason she was ordering for him was so she could pick off his plate.

• She was honest about who she was and what she wanted, which someone in the world will be into. Me, though? I wouldn't be able to be in the same room as her without rolling my eyes until they pop out of my head.

• Honestly, they look for people who are horrible for these shows. They audition for it, and make them be intentionally horrible, then edit them to be even more awful. So yes, she's awful. But she's been encouraged to be that awful.

• That really sucks. lol now I understand guys a little more. That not fair. Just be straight forward. Even before the food came. I would have been like sorry I don't find you attractive. Although he looked really nice. lol British guys are hot.

• I swear these dumb bitches are so hypocritical. They don't want men who are bossy, rude, ass holes, tells them what to do but they do the exact same thing. Bitch is ugly, got a big nose and is rude as f*ck. No wonder she has to use a dating show just to get a date.

• are these dates/shows real?

• I haven't seen anyone more annoying than this girl.

I bet if she had stayed till the end of the date, he would have asked her out again because these women are what many men like.

• There was nothing wrong with that guy. She needs to learn how to act and not stay in bad relationships. I doubt her past relationship was that bad. I have a feeling she was the problem,.

• She’s rude

• if you change your behaviour for the worse because you met some awful people then that makes you an awful person.

• Is she serious? I'd move heaven and earth for a guy like that because good genuine men are so rare these days... I want to beat her face in, seriously.

• She seems like a whiny bitch.

• He’s such a cutie and I’m glad the girl from his second date was much sweeter. He didn’t deserve that

• OMG I couldn't even watch the whole video.
    She was too annoying.. the way she speaks and the facial expressions.. horrible.

• My ex husband treated me like this and lived off me and took my food and that's not even the half of it...

• I think I'm gonna have to pay much money on first date because I'm tired of seeing women refusing to pay at least their own meal. If I ever go on any date I'll pay. Men spend so much money on dating it's not even funny.

• Funny how he still seemed sad.

And she’s demanding. There are plenty of men like that