Girl I'm dating wants to remain a virgin until marriage, what are the advantages of this?

So I've started seeing a girl and she came out and told me she's a virgin and is saving herself until marriage, im conflicted about this.

can you list some of the advantages of dating a girl whos waiting until marriage compared to a non-virgin.

428

What Girls Said 4

• You don't get any STDs and you can't get her pregnant until you're married. Someone commented that marrying someone you're not sexually compatible with is hell. Well, I'd think that you'd be compatible with anyone that you fall in love with. The current world is so messed up. SEX ISN'T EVERYTHING!!

• So true. People seem to not understand sexual compatibility comes from a strong mental and emotional connection.

Yes physical attraction plays a part, but no one will really be with anyonebif they didn't find them physically attractive to begin with.

• @slatyb It's called talking and asking what they like

• Look you are giving all the right answers. But you need to understand people are selfish and don't want to get married just for sex.

People like sleeping around with different people so they are always going to make excuses why sex before marriage is lame.

Like I said what makes sex great is a strong mental and emotional connection. The physical part will come together.

• You'll cum in four seconds and leave your wife severely unsatisfied

• In my opinion it's stupid waiting for sex till marriage, yeah I'm still a virgin but once I get a boyfriend and I feel ready I'll have sex. Plus one of my friends said she wasn't going to have sex till marriage but she did

• Most are like that lol

• Kisses girl. Be safe. Protect your heart. Enjoy it when you start... it certainly is amazing. I miss sex every day. I didn't have sex since 2009 as I decided I will rather wait for marriage, as I felt girls just used me (not that I am a looker in my opinion).

• Plus I don't really care about pain I might get upset but that turns into anger haha

• you discover she doesn't like doggystyle. Only missionary. You find out she thinks once every 2 weeks is a lot. You find out she doesn't take the pill because she's married now so why bother. As a result you must use a condom all the time.
    Oh wait.. You asked advantages.. Ehh..

• Agreed... I can't think of any in this day and age. Marrying someone you are not sexually compatible with is hell.

• So abstinents like only missionary and have low sex drives? Lol

• Doggystyle sounds hot. I masturbate every day. Therefore sex once in 2 weeks is nonsense in my case

What Guys Said 28

• She will never be comparing you to anyone else!

• anything else?

• 1. No concerns about STDs
      2. No concerns about her getting pregnant before marriage
      3. You will know that you have something that very few men ever have: a virgin bride
      4. You will know that you have a woman with strong moral resolve
      5. Since you will be introducing her to sex, she will learn only from you and will learn to enjoy the same things that you enjoy

• In the modern era? No, I can't think of many. But if you consider marrying her you need to talk about sex a lot before marriage. What and how often? Does she masturbate? What does she fantasize about? And vice versa, you need to tell her you expectations. Who knows? She could be one of those girls who wants to be a virgin on her wedding day but after that she is kinky as hell.

• - she has nobody to compare you to
    - she is less likely to cheat on you
    - she is more likely to have traditional views in other areas (submissive, cooks, cleans, etc.)

• I feel similarly. I think it's for me because I want it to be a meaningful connection and because I want it to be her first time as mine too. Plus, you really feel something more when two people only have eyes for each other and nobody else. It's hard to explain, but I get where she's coming from 100 percent. It's not for everybody though, so it's up to you if it's a deal breaker. I don't want kids though. Just a committed married relationship personally, no kids. :) peace bro

• how would it be different though

• I'm mushy and old fashioned. Oh well. :)

• I hope I have helped? Just remember, as I know from experience, there's always other girls. I don't buy into soul mates anymore. There's many potential partners out there. I realised that too when people easily re-marry, after a time.

• Yesterday a guy at my work place decided to eat the Thanksgiving food from the tray someone gave to us instead of getting a plate and serving himself.

I was hungry and wanted the food, but decided I didn't want his nasty left overs and threw it in the garbage.

That's kinda the difference between a virgin woman and a non virgin woman.

A non virgin woman is you'll be getting someone else's sexual left overs.

It's reality.

• No benefits that I can see. The argument that you would catch STDs or get her pregnant are irrelevant.

First of all, you can't get an STD unless one of you has one.

• Damn web site posted while I was still typing.

Anyway, unless one of you already has an STD, you can't magically get one by simply having sex. In regards to pregnancy, as long as you're both responsible and take the proper precautions with birth control, the chances of that happening are slim.

I have had three sexual partners in my life, never caught anything from any of them and the only child I have was planned with my wife.

Yeah sex isn't everything, but to most people it does play a big factor in the relationship and you can't just ignore that part of the relationship until you're locked into marriage and simply hope for the best.

What if one of you doesn't like having sex as much as the other? What if one of you likes certain things the other does not?

All the Virgin praisers keep talking about how special and important it is to be a virgin, yet there isn't anything special anymore than someone choosing not to drink, etc. It's a choice but no more better or worse than another

• If you get married and then have sex, only to realize the sex is bad or there are some other unforseen problems, you can of course try and work it out, but logically it should be something worked out beforehand

• Living together for the rest of your life instead of just 5 years. LOL!!! At any rate God said to get married first, so believe in God you must.

• I have dated girls who said exactly the same thing.

Alone with me and aroused, they forgot all about it.

• Nothing

• that she's conservative, though I personally don't see any advantages in this. I'm already against marriage and see absolutely no point in it, so to me whoever is trying to save their virginity for marriage is being a total lost and ignorant loser

• If your at the point in your life we’re your looking to settle down, then this is awesome. A: usually those girls are faithful beyond. D: maybe in the future you have to deal with the whole she doesn’t feel like she experienced life yet speech.

• You have time to get to know each other, and intimacy will not cloud your judgement whether this person is compatible with you on emotional and intellectual levels... but you will have frustration a lot because you will want to be intimate with her. If you can put up with this and just relieve yourself alone than is a good thing. Go for it

• lol, this girl is Greek gypriot

• im not greek, is interracial dating frowned on or taboo? she's greek orthodox and im atheist

• I'm not greek either... but people who live abroad are more open minded so don't worry. Just don't try to change each other.

• It is awesome. Shows that the girl has some value. If you find a partner like that, you respect her wishes and the moment you are sure you want to commit your life with her, you marry her. Girls like that is more scares than chicken with teeth.

She will be a great mother to your children and she will be a wonderful life partner.

• That girl is a big yes for you my dude, she loves you and wants you forever, she wants herself to be only yours and no one else's

• It improves your will power

• there are none

• Advantages? Uh, only if you think not having any sex is somehow an advantage.

• You sure you can trust that cuz sometimes the girl says that they are virgin even if they are not

• To put bluntly, she doesn't trust you yet. Advantages? You might graduate from dating to life long marital relationship.

Another tip.. don't trust anybody easily. Not everyone are honest with words.

• Anal

• I don't see advantages she will be so inexperienced in wedding night and gives you headaches

• I will love to get him in trouble on our wedding night. If he is a man he will take it

• Cons: You don't get to have sex.

Pros:

• No STDs, it is fulfilling, Not likely to be poor.

• Either stick with her and fallow same path or move on.

• she's strong.

• how so

• it's easily to give away your virginity-the world constantly temps you and pressures you do so. this girl also has a correct view of sex. sex was designed for husband and wife-but, people have evolved passed that-the number of ruined reps, rape victims, teen parent, single mothers, and those with an std-who who have died-are testament to that

• Non-virgin can ensure she is a girl that all

• Well you can be really excited when you marry! It's like you are tasting something new! Marriage may become more hot for the thought of an unknown sex