Would you Date a Muslim?

Would you Date a Muslim??Would you Date a Muslim??

1117

What Girls Said 11

• as long as they respected my religion and didn't push their religion on me. I would celebrate holidays with them but I wouldn't want them trying to convert me.

• No. I don't do religious people.

• If he is a good person with good morals, good behavior, open minded, then why not..

• No. I'm an atheist.

• Maybe.

• Nope lol

• Never. I dislike Islam

• yeah if i love him

• Possibly

• Probably not

• Maybe

What Guys Said 17

• If you're asking would I date a Muslim girl? Again, no. Even if she was a secular Muslim or a cultural Muslim but she didn't wear the religious attire. Still, no. Why? Easy. I think we would have too many different values. I mean, while I'm not religious anymore, I guess you'd say I fit into the category of a cultural Catholic or cultural Christian. So I like secular Christmas, secular Easter. I love eating pork. I don't like eating kebabs. I'm a fussy eater. So already, there's quite a few differences between me and this hypothetical her as a Muslim. So no, unfortunately for purely cultural differences, I think this hypothetically she and I should stick to our own cultures? Even if she was born and raised here, you know being raised with a religion, can instil certain life long traits. As I described myself about me; even though I'm no longer a Catholic or a Christian or religious at all.

• Been there, done that. Doesn't work out if one of the two sides isn't willing to make compromises and be accepting towards the other sides view.

• I'm sorry to hear you found out the hard way, through first hand experience. It's the same outcome if an atheist and a religious Christian person got together. It's not going to work out, as you described, if the differences show and remain. Peace.

• They can be really attractive and nice and I do have Muslim friends. However, being agnostic myself, I can never really come to terms with their religion and do not want my kids to be indoctrinated in the future. My answer is no.

• The fact that u gota say muslim and separate one self based on a faith is the problem in the world. To me it is how u treat your self, your partner and the people around you.

• No..

• nope

• Most definitely not.

• Haven’t met one who was interested in me so.

• No..

• no, even though the woman in that picture is gorgeous

• That's a veryyyyy stereotypical look of a Muslim, but yeah

• Sure. And the first thing I would want to do is take that chador off and play with her lovely hair.

• I wouldn't date anyone who is religious. In my book that = low IQ

• yes i would, because im also a muslim

• Yeah, it'd be berter than most American women from the city.

• Yes if her name is Fatima

• Yeah... Why not. You never see religion or race of the one u love.