Would you Date a Muslim?

Would you Date a Muslim??Would you Date a Muslim??

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• as long as they respected my religion and didn't push their religion on me. I would celebrate holidays with them but I wouldn't want them trying to convert me.

2|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't do religious people.

1|2
    0|0
  • If he is a good person with good morals, good behavior, open minded, then why not..

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm an atheist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I dislike Islam

0|2
    0|0
  • yeah if i love him

0|1
    0|0
  • Possibly

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• If you're asking would I date a Muslim girl? Again, no. Even if she was a secular Muslim or a cultural Muslim but she didn't wear the religious attire. Still, no. Why? Easy. I think we would have too many different values. I mean, while I'm not religious anymore, I guess you'd say I fit into the category of a cultural Catholic or cultural Christian. So I like secular Christmas, secular Easter. I love eating pork. I don't like eating kebabs. I'm a fussy eater. So already, there's quite a few differences between me and this hypothetical her as a Muslim. So no, unfortunately for purely cultural differences, I think this hypothetically she and I should stick to our own cultures? Even if she was born and raised here, you know being raised with a religion, can instil certain life long traits. As I described myself about me; even though I'm no longer a Catholic or a Christian or religious at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Been there, done that. Doesn't work out if one of the two sides isn't willing to make compromises and be accepting towards the other sides view.

0|2
    0|0
    • I'm sorry to hear you found out the hard way, through first hand experience. It's the same outcome if an atheist and a religious Christian person got together. It's not going to work out, as you described, if the differences show and remain. Peace.

• They can be really attractive and nice and I do have Muslim friends. However, being agnostic myself, I can never really come to terms with their religion and do not want my kids to be indoctrinated in the future. My answer is no.

1|0
    0|0
  • The fact that u gota say muslim and separate one self based on a faith is the problem in the world. To me it is how u treat your self, your partner and the people around you.

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Most definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven’t met one who was interested in me so.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • no, even though the woman in that picture is gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a veryyyyy stereotypical look of a Muslim, but yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. And the first thing I would want to do is take that chador off and play with her lovely hair.

0|0
    2|0
  • I wouldn't date anyone who is religious. In my book that = low IQ

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i would, because im also a muslim

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, it'd be berter than most American women from the city.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes if her name is Fatima

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah... Why not. You never see religion or race of the one u love.

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;