Can guys become uninterested in their crush?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it happened with me when I found a prettier, smarter, nicer and Sexier girl than my old crush, I got over her in like 5 days. And this new girl became my crush, she was far nicer, we were in a relationship too... The crush slowly changed into love and now I love her like hell..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• If she doesn't show interest in him. He'll just give up and find someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

Unless I really like the crush I already have, and there's something about her that I'm still intrested in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easily, rejection and their crush ignoring them speeds it up

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I lose interest when the feelings aren't reciprocated or if the reality (being unpleasant) ruins the fantasy of being with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Usually occurs when they are hot but have nothing between the ears and I have to listen to them talk all night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Cause they will eventually stop thinking about crush and then get over it that she's not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. If I feel like the girl isn't into me it's a huge turn off

0|0
    0|0
    • So the moment you try to talk to your crush and she friendzones you, you automatically lose interest in her?

• Show All
    • But years down the road, if you saw her, would you still have the hots for her physically without the emotions?

• Depends on the girl. If they're your type you'll always like them

• Yep. That's when the girl's head gets a bit gassed and feels like that coochie is made out of gold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely, if the girl character isn't as good as her body

0|0
    0|0
  • I move on if I dont think it will work

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes