Are you currently in a relationship? If so how do you feel about it?

How does your current relationship make you feel? Do you ever wonder what the point is of having a relationship?
  • Happy
    Vote A
  • Anxious - All the time
    Vote B
  • Sad
    Vote C
  • Pissed
    Vote D
  • I Feel Nothing I Am Dead Inside
    Vote E
  • Uncertain
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've been in my current relationship for 2 years. It's hard work sometimes but that's to be expected in any relationship. Ultimately, we get along great and I'm very happy. :)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not in a relationship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Why is there only one positive feeling? šŸ˜… There is a bunch of positive adjectives I could describe my relationship with. And no, I don't wonder what's the "point". My relationship proves to be a source of my happiness time and time again.

0|1
    0|0
    • I wanted a general measurement of everyone's relationships. Not really interested into the specifics.

• Yes, and I'm very happy. I never have any doubts about my relationship. He's my soulmate

We'd been friends for years before we started dating. Over time, feelings developed and grew stronger. He's my best friend, and a loving, kind,
    affectionate , caring
    boyfriend too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy, but also anxious, which has nothing to do with him. Past relationships have me on edge while I'm with him, so I'm working on controlling that and enjoying the happiness.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thought it was leading to one, found out he's engaged. Smh

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I feel like it's awesome, he doesn't expect much I can just live my life and other times it feels like a one night stand that has lasted a decade. But I'll enjoy it while it lasts then get myself a rocking chair and a shotgun when he dies. So I can be a proper crotchety old lady

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Happy. No.

I don't pressure myself. My SO and I are chill. We're in love, we have fun, and we support eachother.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why aren't you happy in your relationship if you don't mind telling?

• The "no" is in response to the "do you ever question the point of relationships" part. I am happy :)

• Very happy at this point. But it is after all still only the beginning as we just started dating recently. The only issue is long distance but we do see each other, aiming for a weekend every month, which is fine by me.
    Haven't thought "whats the point in a relationship" so far, seeing as we're quite serious about each other and we both haven't really felt this way about anyone until we met. And I suppose we both got tired of shallow, meaningless relationships like that of our exes (FWB etc) and we just wanted something real for once.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've done the whole long distance thing and all I can tell you it's hard. However if you can at least see them physically. I'd say at least 1-3 a month it's possible.

• Not in one. Never been in one where I was happy or treated right. Relationships are a waste of time. And so are men.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just feel normal. Happy sometimes. Happy all the time would be weird. But I don't feel negative

0|0
    0|0
  • It works now. Is it a forever thing, no because nothing lasts. I like him and enjoy my time with him. U?

0|0
    0|0
  • Going on 5 years and we just had morning sex, can say I feel pretty good about it. Lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am kinda of in a midst of starting a relationship..
    So, I will go with uncertainty option..
    I have no idea.. how things are going to end up..

0|0
    0|0
  • Iā€™m not in one and i think relationship is too complicated

0|0
    0|0
  • Resentful is probably the best word for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My relationship makes me very happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in one and never will be again

1|0
    0|0
  • I am single

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 years in kill me what do I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Just out of a relationship and I'm happier than I've been in a long time. Relationships are overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am happy now pretty much all the time

I used to get so upset because he rarely talked to me and stopped making eye contact with me yet he'd text me everyday like everything was fine. He'd always be with his friends and made zero time for me.

But now i'm pretty happy. One thing I could change is moving the pace faster. we both want to but it's scary. Change is scary. We have been dating for about 10 months and all we do is hug and say we love each other VERY OFTEN. Not one kiss (we both haven't had our first kiss either).

I get so anxious randomly and it hurts
    like i'd be scared that one day a new girl arrives to school and she's funnier and prettier than me and he falls for her
    or that one of us moves really far away
    or that he'd just stop talking to me and ignore me
    or he just meets a new girl he likes
    or him leaving me

... stuff like that

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 2

• yes i am in a relationship but NO NO i am not happy at all, i am just conflicted

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and don't plan to either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes