Does he want more than just friends with benefits?

We met via tinder. After one night stand we spend 4 nights out of one week together. We start to plan trips together. At one day texting he texted that " I really like you. I could try to think of some more interesting and witty but thats it lol". He starts to call me darling and sweetheart. We only know each other for 7 days. I am not sure /!985 his feeling for me. Because I don't want to make the first move to ask him about us.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• "Because I don't want to make the first move to ask him about us." - YOU MUST and HAVE TO!! Especially if it's not what you want.

Only he can answer this for sure, but I'm guessing he is developing feelings. But you have to find out. Communication is extremely important in any relationship, but especially in a fwb's one! If someone develops feelings, you have to get it out in the open and talk about it. Does the relationship continue or do you need to end it? Do you become more, or not? If you leave it, it will end badly if it's not what you both want.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you talked about what you are both looking for?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE