Am I really this bad?

So... i feel like I am not in love with my boyfriend... I love him but I dont feel in love. What do I do? Is this normal? Guys and girls, how do you deal with this feelings and what would u do if you were in my situation?

116

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first off how long have you known one another, then ask yourself how long have you two considered yourselves in a relationship?

Not to sound like a savage, but it's difficult for me to "LOVE" someone in a few hours let alone in 6 months. Although I'm an analytical person anyway. I prefer to study who I'm dealing with before I start /falling in love/. Their good days, their BS days are important in how they deal with you and how you deal with them.

In my opinion, "love at first site" and "fate" are phrases of blind ignorant desperation. It turns into a double edge sword and ends up cutting themselves in the end more times than none. That's how a person becomes more desperate without knowing, and depression because they think no one loves them.

Don't run in so fast. Take the time to study that person, visa versa.

• Honestly... its probably my mistake. Embarrassing as this sound, i feel like I only ever gave him a chance when he gave me a kiss when we met. It was night time... the next day i saw him, i literally asked myself if i found him attractive. I remember myself thinking that i dont find.. Ya see we are in LDR at the moment.. but I don't know. Just different. When were good were good but when were not, i feel like ok, be like that and then i dont tend to worry soo much. Sometimes im scared that i prolly dont care about him too much.. I don't know.

• It sounds like you both jumped over the edge without looking at how far down it was. NOT ALWAYS A BAD THING. However, you seemed to have went off a blind first emotion, cute but sketchy.

To me it all sounds like a dare. If you want to get out this boat of "false love/crush" talk to him about it. Ask him if it was just an impulse or was it real.

If it's real and you want to keep it going, then take as much time as you want to cultivate the relationship for you to feel real love. If it's fake, then work on backing out to where it was just friendship.

Most Helpful Girl