Should I see where this goes or drop him? NEED ANSWERS FAST?

‪Ok, so I am sitting here debating if I should see where this goes or just let the guy go. I newly got to know a guy through social media. We talked, everything was cool until he start showing interest in me. Calling, texting, skyping. telling me that he wants to try it out (develop a relationship). I am quite unsure if this is for me. First of all. I don’t feel ready to be in a relationship. I have trust issues I need to deal with (I don’t feel like I can give my future boyfriend the love I want to give him), second of all he is too dominant for me. I am a sweet girl, caring and quite calm. He is more strict and knows what he wants. He have no problem pointing my wrongs and giving me criticism if he thinks I can improve something. Above all that he is funny, sweet, very successful, attractive, go getter and very intelligent. I know a guy like him could take good care of me. We get along but I am scared that he will walk all over me, be careless of my feelings or worst bully me when I am not on his “level”.‬

My mom would probably tell me to give him a chance, but I am unsure. He wants to come visit me next week. He is dropping everything to see me for a weekend but I don’t know if I want him here.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• See if you have trust issues , they aren't going to get any better if you get in a ldr... but it depends for how long have you have know each other for... it's better to take things slow...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Very true. It is something I am working on as we speak. We have know each other for a month. I want to just see try it out. To see if there is something there but at the same time, he seems to want to speed the process. Meeting and planning things (future) is a lot

• Rushing up will only increase the chance of ruining it...
      Talking it slow is better i guess...
      But only if you are sure your feeling for each other won't fade away!

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen to your misgivings. They often guide you right.

If you think he’s the type of person to steamroll you and not listen to what you want or need, why would you even consider dating him?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE