Am I The Friend Zone?

I talk to my crush on the phone every night. We eat lunch together everyday and we sit together in every class we have. We are on the same sports team so we see each other every Tuesday and Saturday night as well. We are literally inseparable sometimes. He told my friend that I was just his friend but he keeps confusing me. He started inviting me to go places, but I don’t know if it’s a friend thing. He started asking me if I have dated anyone or if I like anyone. I panicked and told him I liked someone else. (I immediately regretted that). We tell each other everything. Every time we end up staring at each other, we both smile and stare for a while. Every time I think he likes me, he brings up his crush who friend zoned him and he is still upset about it. I really don’t know what to do. I have had a crush on him for 3 years and I only started talking to him this year. Within one year we became unbelievably close. We both have the same friends and they always try to get us together. I’m so confused. I don’t wanna tell him I like him and ruin our friendship. If anyone could provide me with advice, I would be most grateful. Thank you so much!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If you guys do all that stuff it's obviously more than "just friends" tell him how you feel, with all the stuff you've said it's probably obvious to him that you like him just go for it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes