Do guys actually mean it when they say they like you Or say it just to have sex?

I'm talking to this guy that I like, we haven't met each other before I only use to see him in college and thought he's good looking. We've been texting for 5 months and he finally admitted to liking me and wanting me. He wanted to know what I thought about him too. He then wanted me to meet up with him at his house all of a sudden (first we were gonna meet in public) but now he wants me in he's house, he said he wants me in his house for everything (didn't admit for sex) I asked will anyone be there and he said yeah but we can go in his room. I don't know if he just wants me for sex now or actually does like me.

642

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like just sex to me. Public date, don't go to his house, secluded means intimate and intimate means trying to get physical generally speaking. Now that said it doesn't necessarily mean he only wants sex, but I would say that seems to be his goal at the moment. I would decline that invitation and provide an alternative that is not as private and will not lead to sex (or the attempt anyway). That's why traditionally women held out on sex, to make sure that the guy was interested in her not just sex. Let him know that you think its a little early for that then offer an alternative that way you let him know your not just interested in sex BUT your interested in him. If he declines or gets angry then you know he only wanted sex and you can move on, if he is willing to go with the alternative then you might have a guy who is interested in you not just sex. Make sure you don't give sex to early as well, you want to ensure that he is actually interested in you before that point so at least a few dates would be required (thought the more dates the more certain you will be that he wants you not just sex).

Most Helpful Girl

• No i believe that my boyfriend loves me , he dosent pretend to just to have sex. You can always test your partner by faking any hurt or injury and see his behaviour towards u. If he loves u he will be concerned at that moment otherwise not. I tried this few times and it worked so u can also try