Super close friends of opposite sex and potential relationships?

So I've got this super close female friend that I'm uncertain of how to go forward with. We're super close and there's barely anything we don't talk about. We've discussed it in the past but it didn't really go any further. Lately we've gotten even closer, not just emotionally but also physically. She's always really kind but I'm starting to think I might have feelings for her, other than as friends... and I'm uncertain if she might be experiencing the same thing? It's probably poorly explained but I'd appreciate insight anyone could give me, wether it's from experience or whatnot.

11