How can I live a happy and normal life After I found out my love was one sided with a boy ?

After finding out that my love with a boy was one sided i am realky disappointed i can't go out of bed in the morning i dont like to fet dressed well lije veforhand i dont like to go out of home... i am expriencing really bad days every day is like the privious day i can't chang my daily routine i am not happy more how can i pull out myself of this situation. when i look myself at the mirror... i think i am anothrr person in comparison with myself before falling in love with him now i have dark circles under my eyes and a disppointed girl who doesn't like life anymore

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It will get better. Right now you are at a real low period in your life and that sucks. But you won't stay there. You'll come to realise that you don't have to feel bad because someone didn't see you for the amazing person that you are. It is their loss even if they don't know it. But unfortunately it takes time to really believe this and thus feel better about yourself. For now you just have to be patient and ride out the low. Try to distract yourself with other things, work, friends, hobbies, whatever helps take your mind off it. In the end life just happens, You'll meet someone who sees you and appreciates you for who you are.

I wish you all the best, Paptiya

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been there. It's the worst. I was so broken and I know you can't see an end in sight but it will get better. I don't know how or when but time will heal. You just have to carry on and you will get through this

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE