How can I live a happy and normal life After I found out my love was one sided with a boy ?

After finding out that my love with a boy was one sided i am realky disappointed i can't go out of bed in the morning i dont like to fet dressed well lije veforhand i dont like to go out of home... i am expriencing really bad days every day is like the privious day i can't chang my daily routine i am not happy more how can i pull out myself of this situation. when i look myself at the mirror... i think i am anothrr person in comparison with myself before falling in love with him now i have dark circles under my eyes and a disppointed girl who doesn't like life anymore

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It will get better. Right now you are at a real low period in your life and that sucks. But you won't stay there. You'll come to realise that you don't have to feel bad because someone didn't see you for the amazing person that you are. It is their loss even if they don't know it. But unfortunately it takes time to really believe this and thus feel better about yourself. For now you just have to be patient and ride out the low. Try to distract yourself with other things, work, friends, hobbies, whatever helps take your mind off it. In the end life just happens, You'll meet someone who sees you and appreciates you for who you are.

I wish you all the best, Paptiya

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been there. It's the worst. I was so broken and I know you can't see an end in sight but it will get better. I don't know how or when but time will heal. You just have to carry on and you will get through this

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Im guessing almost everyone has been through the same situation, myself included. Being all glued to that one person, it kinda sucks to realize it now. Trust me when i say this, there is a whole world out there. Spend time with the people who bring life in u nd ull be back to how u were in no time. If none of this works u can always hit the bar😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been through tough times. I was depressed for 2 years when i fell in love with the only friend i ever had. And after 4 years of having feelings for him i decided to tell him just to get completely shot down. Seeing as were both male and because of that I found out he was homophobic (I'm bisexual). I already was on the edge of suicide because of other stuff but that was.. horrible. I was actually on the train station when someone started talking to me and we became fast friends. I felt a bit better being able to talk about everything with someone. And eventually (8 weeks ago) my parents anounced we were moving. And now I'm here. Alive and fighting again instead of giving up.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• trying doing some things that make you happy, get your mind off of this.

0|0
    0|0
  • time to move forward to a new target relationship to refocus your life and forget him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes