He didn't make plans to see me this weekend, should I be concern?

This guy and I have been talking for over a month. We went on two dates and it went well, the night ended with hugs and light kisses. We have a lot in common although we had some disagreement and texts had led to an arguments and things ended but only for three days. But we started talking again and we both agreed that it has been better than before. We texts every day and yesterday (Friday) we text all day. My concern is.. we've been off work since Thursday and Okay Thanksgiving is family day and I understand that. But I don't understand why he didn't make plans to see me this weekend. I'm a little upset.

12