I can't figure out this guy motives... what is he trying to tell me between the lines?

I used to talk to this guy that I use to like but nothing ever happen cause he gave me a chance. Also he would go ghost on me. I can admit when we talk he doesn't want to say much and its hard to have a full conversation with him. When he limit the conversation cause he can't open up... He did hurt me when he went ghosted on but show me I don't need him in my life. He did admit that he was sorry for messing with many girls. I told him t I didn't care about cause I'm not his girl. His reply was ok? How can I believe him when he quick to change his mind easily. It's crazy how I can read him so well with the truth it literally knocks some sense in him. Its werid cause no matter what I say about him he never proves me wrong. He so predictable? Is that bad? He always find a way to get back in my life... What's his motive?

01