Things got weird between a female coworker and myself?

She told me after I comforted her over a bad breakup that she called in sick and I covered for her so she could get laid. Then she gave me her phone number, got super drunk, sent a bunch of nudes wanted me to sleep with her (I didn't) then when she sobered up said she wasn't actually interested in me and only sees me as a friend. Which I only see her as a friend as well. Any suggestions? Its tough to work together now.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahah i guess shit happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's awkward as hell. She is a mess not to offend you or anything. Just act causally, you did nothing wrong. She is the one who faked being sick to get laid & the one who got drunk & sent you inappropriate photos while trying to get you to sleep with her. You don't have to feel awkward or embarrassed around her. She has to feel like that.