Do you believe opposites attract?

Do you believe opposites attract?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think opposites attract except like when it comes to magnetisms, electricity, etc. People that are opposite to each other will not be inclined to get along and will have different viewpoints on most important issues like the food they prefer, how they like to spend their leisure time, on religion, politics, attitudes towards important things like the type of house they like and probably even sex lol. Oh yeah, at the start they may compromise to please their partners but eventually the truth will come out if some of this stuff hasn't been discussed beforehand. That doesn't mean that two people have to be the same on everything or even should be to get along It's ok to be opposite on somethings to make up for the deficiencies of others. You just don't want to be completely opposite because if you are you'll be arguing most of the time lol.
    , .

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. My late mother was an INFJ and my father is an ESTJ. They are complete opposites in everything. Have similar goals but go about it totally different than the other. And it always lead into fights and arguments. And it's bad enough both of them are highly immature and unhealthy with their personality. So while it can be enticing, if it's not pure and innocent in nature, it can be very dangerous and sadly often lead by the account of lust. Not love. It rarely last if anything. It would have to take strong and mature individuals to understand each other and love each other for their differences. And not belittle each other for those differences.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Take 2 big magnets, put them a part and very slowly push one towards the other there will be the point where both opposites will attract each other but notice one thing very carefully most of the time when they get together that is can not be called as meet or been together it called collision and you will see both breaking each other or at-lest one will be broken by other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Absolutely. why? Cause we're all curious. I'm Not talking about a persons intentions or feelings, but mostly about finding out what attracts you to them and finding out EXACTLY why you feel so curious to know...

... from my own experience, not all relationship opposites have long and happy endings... but st least you get to know more about yourself than you thought you already knew.

P. S sorry if I'm not very elaborate but I hope you get what I'm trying to explain.

0|0
    0|0
  • In little areas yes but overall successful couples have to have the big stuff in common and have similar values. If they are too "opposite" the relationship will fail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If you were in a room with everyone being high energy you would eventually be tired. I know i do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think true opposites project outwardly what they reflect inside. They are really just two sides of a coin.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do at first but rarely last because the lack of commonalities becomes problematic

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I think they do much better when they do manage to get together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Them dumb and smart would click, that doesn't happen. unless she is hot and dumb

0|0
    0|1
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite often. But not always.

0|0
    0|0
  • to a certain degree

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha! No.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes ! Opposites attract

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes very much

0|0
    0|0
  • If they did, I'd have a short, skinny, energetic and bubbly 18 year old girl right now.
    lol
    So, no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• They might at first, but I don't think a relationship between them would last.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not really. They become harder to understand. Its easier when they're just like you

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes