How to prevent yourself from being with a cheater? How do you know what a cheating man looks like?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• a simple matter of knowing right from wrong- not rocket science

underpinned by the fact that relationships are your choice to be in and abide by their rules. if you want to play the field then stay single

• Tell that to my ex. He thought he could ask for nudes from a girl while we were dating

• Oh I have. I took him back and he left me because I had explosive anger. Anyway I learned

• the lesson- never take people back who cross a line they should never even approach.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should be dating

• What makes you say that?

• Your question. It screams of insecurity

Unless it's just a random question you wanted to post. Then I'm sorry.