How to prevent yourself from being with a cheater? How do you know what a cheating man looks like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• a simple matter of knowing right from wrong- not rocket science

underpinned by the fact that relationships are your choice to be in and abide by their rules. if you want to play the field then stay single

0|0
    0|0
    • Tell that to my ex. He thought he could ask for nudes from a girl while we were dating

• Show All
    • Oh I have. I took him back and he left me because I had explosive anger. Anyway I learned

• the lesson- never take people back who cross a line they should never even approach.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should be dating

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes you say that?

• Your question. It screams of insecurity

Unless it's just a random question you wanted to post. Then I'm sorry.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Assuming you know how to avoid one night stands and fuck boys... Then once you are locked in with a guy after dating then... There's nothing you can really see in him that would scream cheater because you already fell for him. Only time will tell. I guess normal signs like being unresponsive and less engaged but... That's a slippery slope to.

I don't know but that's my two cents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheaters just look like normal men lol, just take this out of your mind and live your life and be happy

1|0
    0|0
  • You dont know work hard to make sure he dont and so should he work hard

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes