I'm afraid girls will not date me because of my penis size 😢?

Please, give me honest answer is it too small and can not please woman? My penis is just 4 inches (10 cm)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Penis size does make a difference, but if the girl likes you for who you are she'll be okay with her. And if you can't please her with intercourse alone, there's always oral right

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible for you to find someone. Which (for me) is enough to never give up.
    ... Unfortunatley, they only way to find out is by sleeping with women. Which obv means taking a lot of rejection that comes with it.

I seen a documentary about a guy with a size similar to yours. He had a wife, so as I said before - It's possible. Just be prepared for a lot of rejection along the way.

1|1
    0|0
    • What is the average size?

• Show All
    • I've tried it seemed like 5 inches , but when I measure it with the curve seemed 6

• Average. Just lose some weight (If possible)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It’s not that serious there’s nothing you can do

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• there are guys with 7 inch dicks and can't last more than 5 mins during sex. So learn to last long and learn to be a good lover and I'm sure the girl ( if she really likes you ) wouldn't even notice the size difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't go around making any announcement about your fears. let them decide for themselves and be sure you have oral and other well proven methods of making woman coming back for more in your repertoire.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you'll do fine if you look around in Asian areas if thats so much of an issue for you. You should be average at least in asia I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not a matter of size... it's a matter of technique...

1|0
    0|0
  • It won’t be that of a problem if you are a master in the sex..

0|0
    0|0
  • you´re good. you´r at the lower end of the average but the average girl will hardly notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm afraid to ask one out cause every woman & girl I ask out before turn me down & cheated on me

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a small Asian girl you should be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • An asexual girl probably wouldn't care.

0|0
    1|0
  • Women only want 8 inches

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep hope alive bro 🙌

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe some girls won't care

0|0
    0|0
  • You can if you find a dominant girl who's in the penis humiliation and stuff like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Get penis enlatgement pills.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 inches is way too small.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here, i am 11cm and my girlfriend always makes fun of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls will care... and most here will lie telling you they don't..

0|1
    0|0
  • Get a virgin that has nothing to compare it to

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes