I'm afraid girls will not date me because of my penis size 😢?

Please, give me honest answer is it too small and can not please woman? My penis is just 4 inches (10 cm)

219

Most Helpful Girl

• Penis size does make a difference, but if the girl likes you for who you are she'll be okay with her. And if you can't please her with intercourse alone, there's always oral right

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible for you to find someone. Which (for me) is enough to never give up.
    ... Unfortunatley, they only way to find out is by sleeping with women. Which obv means taking a lot of rejection that comes with it.

I seen a documentary about a guy with a size similar to yours. He had a wife, so as I said before - It's possible. Just be prepared for a lot of rejection along the way.

• What is the average size?

• I've tried it seemed like 5 inches , but when I measure it with the curve seemed 6

• Average. Just lose some weight (If possible)