Is it possible for someone to have no social media?

Long story short: I’ve been talking to this 25 yr old guy on Tinder. I normally like to look them up on social media before we actually meet up, but I couldn’t find him on anything. So I asked if he was on any social media and he said he isn’t. He said he used to have MySpace and Facebook back in the day, but then he “grew up” lol?

1328

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's possible. I'm not active on any of the usual social media sites. I have a blank Facebook and a blank Twitter and a blank Instagram that I only use if I need to look at someone's page or message someone for a particular reason, but other than that I don't use any of them. I don't find them interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's lying! Think girl, think!
    Remember tinder needs fb to sign up, thus he has one.

Get his number and type it into the insta, Snapchat or fb search. Something should pop up unless he's giving you a fake app #. If you call it and the voicemail is an app auto message there's your answer.

But on the contrary it is possible. My older brother has no social media and never has. He's popular but also pretty secretive about his personal life. He claims he's a loner but I don't think so since he's so good at socializing. He only has an email and cell phone number for contact.