Guys, Could you please GUYS answer this question?

"what is the element in a girl OR yr relationship with her that made you fall for a SPECIFIC girl?"

"At what moment did you realise that she was THE one?"

'why her and NOT another girl?"

Be accurate, thoughtful and honest please.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. The way she looks when she's happy
    2. The way she looks when she's concentrated,
    3. The way she does her little dance when she thinks she's alone making breakfast and then suddenly stops when she realises that I entered the kitchen
    4. the way she says she isn't cold but I see her freezing and then I give her my jacket and I see her tiny hands come out of the jacket and they aren't freezing anymore
    5. The way she walks/ moves in general
    6. Even the way she is having an argument or fight with me (grabbing my face and turning it towards her when I look away saying "look me in the eyes" when she gets mad)
    7. The fact that she won't even care answering or talking to other guys (for example in the gym) even though I didn't even ask her to. She simply is like that. She simply ignores them and doesn't care that people call her arrogant for it.
    8. The way she is grabbing my arm when we're having a walk in the city for example. She tucks her arm into mine.
    9. When I want to look better for her and look for protein shakes and stuff in grocery stores and she gives me a soft hug telling me that I "dont need that crap."
    10. Simply her unique way of showing me that she loves me in her own way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • that is soooo cute, thanks for answering.

• That is so nice of u. cheers ;)

• Thanks for MHO